Bauer Media is a division of the Bauer Media Group, Europe’s largest privately owned publishing Group. The Group is a worldwide media empire offering over 300 magazines in 15 countries, as well as online, TV and radio stations.
Bauer Media joined the Bauer Media Group in January 2008 following acquisition of Emap plc’s consumer and specialist magazines, radio, TV, online and digital businesses.
Bauer Media is a multi-platform UK-based media Group consisting of many companies collected around two main divisions – Magazines and Radio – widely recognised and rewarded as being industry innovators.
Trout & Salmon – August 2017£3.70
IN THIS ISSUE…
- Hunting with the BIG RED – Boatcraft and a deadly dry-fly help with Andrew Flitcroft on Draycote
- Hand Me Down My Fishing Cane – James Beeson tries an Edward Barder split-cane rod
- The Full Irish – Whiskey, the black stuff and a spate river for Toby Coe
- Summer’s Main Event – 25 pairs of tickets to the Game Fair to be won
- How To Fish The Hitch – Graeme Simpsom helps you to master a deadly surface tactic
- Sedges – Paul Procter offers patterns for the sedge hatch
- Catch Salmon On A Single-Hander – A no-nonsense guide to tackle and tactics from Jim Coates
All this and plenty more, including…
Regulars & News
DO NOT MISS OUT – GET THIS ISSUE NOW!
Sea Angler – Issue 546£3.60
Just a few of the things you can expect from this issue…
- Pellets in the deep
- Doing it in the dark
- Bouncing baits for bass
- More than a campaign
- Dreams come true
- Strike gold on the Gower
- Andy’s Angling Adventures
- Enjoy a real fight
All this plus SO MUCH MORE!
Do not miss out on this action packed issue!!!
BIKE – AUGUST ISSUE 2017£4.30
August 217 Issue… a glimpse at what to expect…
FRONTEND – Hitting the news apex:
- NEW BIKES
- SWM SUPERDUAl
- HONDA CRFA250 RALLY
- OFF ROAD
Features and tests
- THIS IS THE BEST GS… BMW’s new R1200GS Ralley on the road and axle-deep in the GS Challenge
- RETRO URBAN LEGEND – Modern skill, period cool, legendary tag: BMW give the nineT a splash of R80G/S
- THE UNSEEN TT – The most famous, evocative and scary race, seen from places you’ve never been
- RETRO TT TIME MACHINES – Honda CB1100RS, BMW Race, Triumph Thruxton: Retro racers on the Isle of Man
- MEET THE ANCESTORS – From Bray Hill to Memory Lane with the production TTs of the 60s and 70s
- INSIDE: THE GUZZI MUSEUM – Iconic bikes, mad engineering, simple furniture: the world’s most stylish stash
- DIGITAL SLEDGEHAMMER – Brutal power, electronic finesse and wide eyes on Ducati’s updated 1299 Panigales S
- LIFE BEHIND BARS – A two-wheeled tour of Vietnam, as seen from the handlebars of a £250 Honda
All this plus more from the Know How section – Essential Knowledge, and 25+ Bikes in this Issue
DO NOT MISS OUT!
MOJO August 2017 Issue 258£5.25
TOP Features of the MOJO August Issue:
JIMI HENDRIX – Fifty years after his stratospheric breakthrough, MOJO explores the 27 songs – one each year of his life – that define Jimi’s sonic revolution, to offer a rare glimpse inside his studio world. “The rules were there were no rules,” discovers Mat Snow
DAN AUERBACH – The Black Keys mainman on Beefheart, Burnside and Burnout, and a brand new solo album cut with legendary sideman in his very own Field Of Dreams
THE SELECTER – 2 Tone’s secret weapons forges on, under Pauline Black’s charismatic leadership. But the fallout from their fame years is still felt, finds Lois Wilson
ROGER WATERS – Pink Floyd’s Gob Almighty unveils his first solo album for 20 years. Cue arm-wrestling with Nigel Godrich, love-life revelations and a little bit of politics
FATHER JOHN MISTY – The esrtwhile Fleet Fox survived fundamentalist Christianity before finding himself, in a tree, on LSD. No wonder the world looks crazy to him
THE CLASH – On the White Riot tour in May ’77, The Clash took punk to the provinces, topping a volatile bill of the next-gen iconoclasts. Unsurprisingly, “it was chaos”
- THE REGULARS
- WHAT GOES ON!
- MOJO FILTER
Classic Cars August 2017 – Issue 529£4.70
On sale June 21
• The six best-value Porsches to drive and enjoy
• Ex-Monte Carlo Rally Aston DB MkIII driven
• Epic restoration of a rotten and bodged Mercedes Pagoda SL
• The owner-by-owner life story of an all-action Gilbern GT
• Reader dream drive in an Aston Lagonda wedge – you next month?
• Citroën DS buying made easy
• Quentin Willson on the Mercedes, Citroën, Volvo and BMW to buy now
• Price Guide Quarterly reveals 231 market movers
• Inside the collection of an impetuous buyer
Plus the most exciting news, events and markets coverage
Built Magazine – Issue 6£4.99
In issue six of Built magazine we visit bike builders XTP Pepo, Shaw Speed & Customs and find out how Honda’s concept CB1100TR creates a new motorcycle genre of ‘superbike trackers’.
There’s new T-shirt collections from Urban Rider, plus we launch our own range, and great pictures and a show report from Bike Shed London and Art & Wheels Basel, Switzerland.
Trout Fisherman – Issue 498£3.50
The July issue
Given a reasonably cool summer, apart from the last week, July can be an exciting month on our stillwaters. The water has yet to reach the harmful temperatures associated with August so things can still be fresh and those sailboat-like olives are hatching…
This issue will cover; tactics, fly-tying, tackle, adivce, where to fish and much more…
- High Noon – Jeff Prest meets two brothers who know how to catch on a very hot day at Balmule
- Black Magic – Stillwater specialist Perter Cockwill highlights the importance of fishing black dries through the season
- Which flies for peaty water? – James Stokoe enjoys a session at his local Langley Dam – where author Catherine Cookson once lived
- Rutland browns – Iain Barr catches a magnificent brownie that reminds him of the good old days
- To stay or go? – Faced with a bright sun and a flat calm should you drift or achor, fish Buzzers or dries?
- How to play a fish – West Country instructor Nick Hart explains…
All this plus so much more…
Do not miss out on all the advice and inspiration in this issue to make your summer fishing special
Modern Gardens – July 2017 Issue 16£3.99
July is the month when your garden is flourishing with a riot of bright blooms and lush foliage, and you should hopefully be spending as much time as possible enjoying your outdoor space with friends and family. With this in mind, we’ve got lots of fresh ideas and inspiration to help you really get the most out of your summer garden.
Some of the main content includes:
Reader Garden Makeovers
Simple Makes & Projects
Easy Ideas – Underplant trees, All things Boho, Scented Circle, Lupins, Black Magic plus many more
Best Buys – 10 ways to keep food fresh
Grow & Eat – Garden to glass, Sweet Cherries
PLUS all the regulars!
Be sure not to miss out on a glorious summer you can spend in your garden, purchase the July Issue now to get all the inspiration you need this Summer.
Improve Your Coarse Fishing Issue 325£3.70
In this issue:
FREE BAIT GUIDE: Hot new baits + great tricks to try
NEW SECTION: Brilliant fishery guides to cut-out & keep now
40 new season river tips – get ready for your best-ever season
Summer Carp made easy!
- Ringer’s pellet waggler secrets revealed
- How to bream-proof tour baits!
- Fool more carp in the margins
Tommy Pickering’s feeder tips
18 pages of NEW tackle – Preston & Daiwa rods on test + polarised glasses guide
Q Summer Special 2017£4.50
In this issue:
UP CLOSE & PERSONAL… LIAM GALLAGHER “Love and abuse. That’s what I’m about.”
On the road with U2
Royal Blood: The return of rock’s hottest band!
Angel Olsen: Meet folk-pop’s new avenger
Disco Dungeon?! Charlotte Church’s excellent adventure!
Plus… The War On Drugs, Big Boi, The The, Wiley, Lucy Rose, Black Grape
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (42)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (125)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (27)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (68)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (22)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)