Our large collection of angling magazines, including sea fishing and course fishing, from the casual hobby to the dedicated professional.
Improve Your Coarse Fishing-Issue 327£3.99
Inside this issue…
GREAT BRITISH FISHING
- Wye we love the rivers – Mark Peck & Ian Jones
- Giant bream for everyone – Andy Wilson
- Master the pellet waggler this summer – Robbie Taylor
- Tench on a tenner – Mike Lyddon
- Conquer snaggy swims – Stewart Bracey
- Short-sessions success – Alfie Naylor
- Don’t be a one feeder wonder – Neil McKinnon
- Reach for the waggler – Steve Whitfield
- Majestic fen rudd – Andy Loble
- Tackle it with Tommy
- Rig School
All this plus loads more from sections:
Trout & Salmon – September 2017£3.70
In September 2017 issue of Trout & Salmon…
- Lucy, the sky and highlands
- A shot in the dark
- Room to roam
- The clues at your feet
- Six for the sedge
- Thank You, Orri
- Be a better salmon-fisher
- I’ll Drink To That
- Dinner in Durness
- The return of the Native
All this plus loads more including…
The KNOW HOW
REGULARS & NEWS
Sea Angler – Issue 547£3.60
In this issue of Sea Angler…
Found out the Summer Species – What to fish for and where to catch now!
Don’t miss out on a chance to win Vega Rods worth a total of £430!
Also included is…
- Northern Sole
- Light the fuse
- Marvellous Minehead
- Into the unknown
- Down Your Way
- Andy’s Angling Adventures
- Myth and the Mullet
- Golden Retriever
- Five weedless rigs
- How to find peelers
- Know your knots
- Is your rod suitable?
- Going the extra mile
- Fish your socks off!
- Skipper’s Logbook
- The Knowledge
- Boat Fishing with Barham
- Destination North Norway
- Top Skipper Award
- Port Spotlight
- Setting up a PFD
- Battle of the lures
- Special delivery
- New Gear
- Tournament Match Pro rod
- Reader Offer
- DB2 is a big-fish rod
- Test of Time
- Special Offer
- Your Fishing
- Shimano Mission
- Young Rods
- Penn Sea League
- Shoe and boat fixtures
- Your Letters
- Win a Vega Shore Rod
- Last Word
- Tides tables
Trout Fisherman – Issue 499£3.50
In this issue:
Heat-busting tactics: Keep catching with our late-summer tips
Free! 100 best UK waters guide
Hatching now: Guide to sedges
Amazing reader offer: Greys GR10 fly rod- just £40 plus p&P
PLUS! River skills, boat tactics, resevoir guides and where to fish!
Trout & Salmon – August 2017£3.70
IN THIS ISSUE…
- Hunting with the BIG RED – Boatcraft and a deadly dry-fly help with Andrew Flitcroft on Draycote
- Hand Me Down My Fishing Cane – James Beeson tries an Edward Barder split-cane rod
- The Full Irish – Whiskey, the black stuff and a spate river for Toby Coe
- Summer’s Main Event – 25 pairs of tickets to the Game Fair to be won
- How To Fish The Hitch – Graeme Simpsom helps you to master a deadly surface tactic
- Sedges – Paul Procter offers patterns for the sedge hatch
- Catch Salmon On A Single-Hander – A no-nonsense guide to tackle and tactics from Jim Coates
All this and plenty more, including…
Regulars & News
DO NOT MISS OUT – GET THIS ISSUE NOW!
Sea Angler – Issue 546£3.60
Just a few of the things you can expect from this issue…
- Pellets in the deep
- Doing it in the dark
- Bouncing baits for bass
- More than a campaign
- Dreams come true
- Strike gold on the Gower
- Andy’s Angling Adventures
- Enjoy a real fight
All this plus SO MUCH MORE!
Do not miss out on this action packed issue!!!
Trout Fisherman – Issue 498£3.50
The July issue
Given a reasonably cool summer, apart from the last week, July can be an exciting month on our stillwaters. The water has yet to reach the harmful temperatures associated with August so things can still be fresh and those sailboat-like olives are hatching…
This issue will cover; tactics, fly-tying, tackle, adivce, where to fish and much more…
- High Noon – Jeff Prest meets two brothers who know how to catch on a very hot day at Balmule
- Black Magic – Stillwater specialist Perter Cockwill highlights the importance of fishing black dries through the season
- Which flies for peaty water? – James Stokoe enjoys a session at his local Langley Dam – where author Catherine Cookson once lived
- Rutland browns – Iain Barr catches a magnificent brownie that reminds him of the good old days
- To stay or go? – Faced with a bright sun and a flat calm should you drift or achor, fish Buzzers or dries?
- How to play a fish – West Country instructor Nick Hart explains…
All this plus so much more…
Do not miss out on all the advice and inspiration in this issue to make your summer fishing special
Improve Your Coarse Fishing Issue 325£3.70
In this issue:
FREE BAIT GUIDE: Hot new baits + great tricks to try
NEW SECTION: Brilliant fishery guides to cut-out & keep now
40 new season river tips – get ready for your best-ever season
Summer Carp made easy!
- Ringer’s pellet waggler secrets revealed
- How to bream-proof tour baits!
- Fool more carp in the margins
Tommy Pickering’s feeder tips
18 pages of NEW tackle – Preston & Daiwa rods on test + polarised glasses guide
Sea Angler Issue 545£3.60
FREE inside the latest issue of Sea Angler is an 80-page Fishing Megastore tackle catalogue, featuring the biggest savings on all the best brands!
Inside issue 545 is an ultimate guide to bagging a brill with must-have tips and tactics, how to catch hounds and tope and a reader reveals incredible story of 15 fish up to 211lb.
PLUS light tackle in the Bristol Channel, how to fool crafty estuary mullet and much more!
Trout & Salmon July 2017£3.70
In the latest issue of Trout & Salmon it's time to fish the Tweed – where, when and how to fish the UK's best salmon river; tales of trout from the Cairn, Leguer and Foston Beck and our pick of the best 9ft 5wt rods.
PLUS your chance to WIN Costa Del Mar sunglasses worth £750, explore the River Clyde's historic club water for only a tenner and crucial strategies to give you the edge at night.
Trout Fisherman Issue 497£3.50
In this month’s Trout Fisherman get your free UK & Ireland stillwater guide with over 400 trout fisheries for you to try.
Big hits on Damsels, best flies & retrievers revealed.
Honest gear reviews: Scierra Memento rods, Hodgman jackets & Alfa fly reels
Buzzer tips – 50 years of fly evolution
Improve your coarse fishing Issue 324£3.70
In this issue:
FREE Fake Baits – 7 piece gift set + tackle
Bumper 140 page mag!
Your biggest tench – make the summer bait mix big fish can’t resist
20-page tackle advice section
NEW GEAR – hot kit you must see
TESTED: Blow up bivvy & trench rods
Win: Drennan poles worth £450
PLUS: Andy May’s £1 tackle gem revealed!
- Angling magazines (17)
- BBC Sky at Night (1)
- Children's magazines (33)
- Classic Car Magazines (31)
- Craft Magazines (108)
- Cycling magazines (5)
- Entertainment (19)
- Gardening Magazines (15)
- Hobbies (59)
- Lifestyle (31)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (36)
- Motoring (48)
- Science & Technology (15)
- Sport (19)
- Sports Programmes (4)
- Travel (5)
- Walking & Outdoors (19)
- Wedding magazines (8)
- Bauer Media 16