Our large collection of angling magazines, including sea fishing and course fishing, from the casual hobby to the dedicated professional.
Trout Fisherman – Issue 504£3.50
In this latest issue:
- Easy step- by- step guide on how to tie a proven winter lure
- Go light for the fight why you need a 6ft cane rod
- New tricks! Jonathan Tomlinson and Ben Beckwith sample new flies for big fish at Lechlade
- Explanation on how Egg Flies work so well during the winter
- Reviews on the latest gear including rods, clothing and luggage
- What’s new on the trout scene + Scottish news
- Latest information on UK waters
Plus much more and an amazing offer on flybox & 200 flies for only £29.99
Improve Your Coarse Fishing – Issue 331£3.70
In this latest issue:
- Perch on worms, learn how to fish the number one bait for big perch
- Tactics on how to catch big on a mini feeder
- Revealed the pellet flavour F1s can’t resist
- Want to treat your feet? Essential footwear guide
- Maximise your catches by searching your swim
Plus much more and your chance to WIN! A middy MX-100 pole chair worth £199.99
- out of stock
Trout & Salmon – December 2017£3.70
Land of the giants – Experience the fight of your life with a 50lb salmon
Year of the big brownies: the story of Rutland’s incredible brown trout season
Trout in Nora Batty’s backyard; fly-fishing for old blokes in Yorkshire
Chasing Grilse on the Inny – the lure of the little-known Irish spate river
Tie the Jighamer. A new and unique grayling fly for winter
Sea Angler – issue 551£3.60
FREE with the latest issue of Sea Angler is a 32-page 2018 gear guide, featuring tackle from Tronixpro, Okuma, Daiwa, Glasgow Angling Centre and much more!
Inside this issue are essential tactics for huge bass, bull huss and mighty whiting, we tell you why you must fish coal beaches for cod and where you can get brilliant reef action.
PLUS: WIN a Shakespeare seatbox packed with gear, there’s 5 fish to catch now, all your best catches and much more!
Trout Fisherman – issue 503£3.50
In the latest issue of Trout Fisherman, catch browns now and enjoy an all-action winter with our small waters tactics.
Also inside: Fly-tying – deadly lures & river bugs, exclusive first look at Hardy Horizon taper fly lines and other gear reviewed.
PLUS: Save 50% on complete Greys GR30 rod outfit with our special reader offer, there’s grayling tips, discover the hotspots in our winter guide and much more!
Improve Your Coarse Fishing – issue 330£3.70
In the latest issue:
- Tommy Pickering’s Autumn Action- The tactics you need to catch your first barbel
- River action- Easy ways to fool big chub
- Commercial tips- Top groundbait tricks to try
- How to use a lead clip
- Essential Knots
- Carps Q&A
- Guide to winter clothing
Plus much more and your chance to..
WIN! A Middy Nano-Core Pole
Includes 8 Where to fish hot new venue guides !
Trout & Salmon – November 2017£3.70
In the latest issue of Trout & Salmon:
- You get a FREE 48- page fly-fishing destinations guide.
- Learn about Perfect Mirco Minkies and how to tie tiny stillwater fry patterns
- 50 Grilse And Counting
- Grayling in kite country
- 26 Money saving tackle tips
Plus much more and your chance to…
- WIN A Scierra Salmon Outfit (worth £800)
Sea Angler Issue 550£3.60
In This Issue:
Time for Cod!
Must-have tactics for shore and boat anglers.
How to collect harbour ragworms.
22 pages of advice to improve your fishing.
Our verdict on three Sonik ZX shore rods.
WIN! Penn’s New Mag 3 worth £159
PLUS! Two Daiwa Tournament Surf Rods worth £530!
Trout Fisherman Issue 502£3.50
In this issue:
- Exclusive – The hybrid fly ripping waters apart
- Where to fish – find a top water near you
- Essential flies & tactics for catching bigger fish close in
- Tested Hodgman Jacket, Airflo, Mesh Vest, Vision Waders and more
- Adventures in Argentina
Improve Your Coarse Fishing – Issue 329£3.70
In This Issue:
Lessons from the Champ:
Jamie Hughes’ Masterclass
Essential tackle choices
Never lose a fish again
Expert Tackle Reviews
Korum Barbel Twin-Tip Rod
Drennan Acolyte Whip
Maver 10ft Feeder Rod
Plus! Cut-Out & Keep Fishery Guides
Win! A Shakespeare Tackle Bundle
Trout & Salmon – October 2017£3.70
In the latest issue of Trout & Salmon, Andrew Flitcroft enjoys affordable back-end sport on the Tyne; there’s tactics on how to fish muddlers this autumn and we have six flies for you to tie.
Also inside experience the thrill of the chase with back-end fry-feeders; marks and methods for amazing sport in the Kerry surf and hunting the yellow-bellied loch trout of Caithness.
PLUS the best knots for leaders and droppers tested, movie stars and mayhem at Delphi Lodge, WIN Airflo Rage shooting head kits and much more!
Sea Angler Issue 549£3.60
In this issue:
FREE 48-Page pocket guide with all you’ll need to know to catch the UK’s leading sea species
PLUS Save £££’s with the FREE tackle catalogue inside!
Cod from the Kelp – the tips, tackle and bait you need!
Free bait – How to pump lugworms
On test – Daiwa Tournament Surf rods and Red Gill Vibro Shad
Big bass tips…from a man who’s had seven ‘doubles’ in 2017!
LRF – Fishing Scotland’s sea lochs
- Angling magazines (25)
- Children's magazines (40)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (121)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (26)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (66)
- Lifestyle (41)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (42)
- Motoring (52)
- Science & Technology (21)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)
- Bauer Media 24