The magazine that brings you the best of modern quilting every month, including projects, interviews, the latest fabric plus a FREE gift with every issue!
Every issue features fresh, modern, step-by-step projects for quilts, cushions, home style and gifts, with something for every skill level. In addition there are fascinating features and interviews, the latest fabric and trends, plus news, reviews and ideas to inform and inspire you. Essential reading for every modern quilter!
Love Patchwork and Quilting – issue 54£5.99
FREE with the latest issue of Love Patchwork & Quilting are 6 chalk markers in 3 colours – washable chalk pencils for light and dark fabrics.
Inside this issue are 21 exclusive designs to try, time saving techniques and big, bold blocks for beginners.
PLUS: Mix + match fabrics in a single colourway, whip up a quick rainbow colour cushion, save 20% at Sewing Quarter and much more!
Love Patchwork and Quilting Issue 53£5.99
In This Issue:
FREE FOR YOU! 120 Templates and a Super Sized Project Book
PLUS The Ultimate Guide to DIY Christmas Gifts:
– Rows of Rainbow Stars
– Candy Colour Dresden
– Graphic Snowflake
18 Festive Designs: Sew the Trends!
Packed full of fun and festive quilt ideas!
ICE ICE BABY: Add a little sparkle to your sofa with cool metallic prints.
out of stock
Love Patchwork and Quilting Issue 52£5.99
In this issue:
FREE GIFT! Dresden Plate Template Set
PLUS mini mag – sneak peek at Lewis & Irene’s new collections!
18 Inspired Designs – Get confident with colour!
- Super-bright neon blocks
- Clashing 80’s inspiration
- Simple rainbow palette
- Cosy autumnal tones
Puppy love! Crushing on our cute mini? Raid your stash and sew it today!
Wanderlust! Punch your ticket to sun-soaked shades
Denyse Schmidt – Meet the mother of modern quilting
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 51£5.99
Get ready for a fresh burst of quilty goodness! Issue 51 of Love Patchwork & Quilting hits the shops tomorrow (16th August) and we’re just a *bit* excited to share with you a few of the things we’ve got lined up for our new issue… and yes, that IS an FPP apple on the cover!
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 50£5.99
Issue 50 of Love Patchwork & Quilting is on! Read on to see what’s in store in our latest issue, or treat yourself to your own copy today.
Summer is finally here, and so is issue 50 of LP&Q! We’re celebrating with an issue packed full of sunny makes and projects that you can take on-the-go with you, wherever your holidays take you. Whether you want to stay at home with some simple colourful blocks or take an EPP quilt with you for some vacay sewing, we’ve got a project to suit every type of summer.
Plus issue 50 comes with a free block book with 32 designs for you to try – why not spend some sunny days stitching some up to combine into a summer sampler quilt? We’ll be sharing a sewalong with some of our fave contributors over on our Instagram, plus you can get your hands on some extra free blocks on our
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 49£5.99
Within this issue you’ll find the projects…
- Bumps and Thorns – Pick out contrasting solids to turn curved piecing into a retro-look floral design by Daisy Aschehoug
- We Believe – Use a mix of rainbow solid scraps and silver grey shades to piece Sarah Ashford’s pixel unicorn design
- Art Deco Sampler – FFP pastel solids to make a quilt with plenty of roaring twenties style from Stacey Lee O’Malley
- Sleep Tight – Sew Jo Carter’s sweet sleepy bear cushion with an eye mask to match
- Texture Check – Nicole Calver contrasts tonal prints for a muted checkerboard design
- Flower Power – Combine fresh greens with a coral colour pop to make Lindsey Neill’s sweet floral cushion
- Perspective – Turn tonal solids into a criss cross design by Sedef Imer
- Starry Eyed – Get clever with colour to stitch ip Susan Standen’s bright star blocks
- Simple Stripes – Mix and match monochrome fabric strips to make a bold linear design by Svetlana Sotak
- Sun Baked – Stitch up supersize blocks using intricate prints to make a quilt by Karen Lewis with plenty of texture
- Rainbow Brights – Raid your stash for prints in all the colours of the rainbow to sew Felice Regina’s hexie banner to spruce up your sewing space
- Lavender and Lime – Give pretty pastel rectangles a zingy colour pop corner and tile them into a bright quilt design by Jenn Nevitt
- Out of three – Each month we pick out our fave new quality finds. Fabrics, sewing accessories, book releases, patterns and homewares – if the team love it you’ll find it here!
- Colour Theory – The summer sun has finally got his hat on, and we’re ready to celebrate with some warm weather colour palettes. Rebecca Bryan picks her fave shades for this sunny sewing season
- Designer Profile – Kerry Goulder has taken the quilting world by storm with her oh-so-cute FPP patterns and adorable softies. Sandi Sawa Hazlewood discovers more…
- Templates – Find all the templates for this issue’s lovely projects right here
- Angling magazines (24)
- Children's magazines (39)
- Classic Car Magazines (23)
- Craft Magazines (107)
- Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (5)
- Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine (3)
- Cross Stitch Favourites (1)
- Cross Stitch Gold Magazine (4)
- Enjoy Cross Stitch (1)
- Get into Craft (5)
- In the Moment (4)
- Love Crochet Magazine (5)
- Love Knitting For Baby (4)
- Love Patchwork & Quilting Magazine (6)
- Make Cards Today (1)
- Mollie Makes Magazine (8)
- Papercraft Inspirations Magazine (5)
- Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine (5)
- Simply Christmas (2)
- Simply Crochet Magazine (5)
- Simply Knitting Magazine (6)
- Simply Sewing Magazine (4)
- The Knitter Magazine (5)
- Today's Quilter Magazine (5)
- Ultimate Cross Stitch (4)
- We Love Craft (4)
- World of Cross Stitching Magazine (7)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (25)
- Gardening Magazines (17)
- Hobbies (62)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (39)
- Motoring (47)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (9)