Mollie Makes Issue 81£5.99
In this issue:
FREE GIFT! Papercut book with 27 all-new designs including gifts, cards & wall art to cut and create!
- Easy-sew espadrilles
- Rainbow pocket patch
- Tropical bag charm
- Cool crochet cardi
- Kids’ toy storage
- Garden chair cushions
- Bathing belles
- 8 fruit illustrations
Love Patchwork & Quilting – Issue 49£5.99
Within this issue you’ll find the projects…
- Bumps and Thorns – Pick out contrasting solids to turn curved piecing into a retro-look floral design by Daisy Aschehoug
- We Believe – Use a mix of rainbow solid scraps and silver grey shades to piece Sarah Ashford’s pixel unicorn design
- Art Deco Sampler – FFP pastel solids to make a quilt with plenty of roaring twenties style from Stacey Lee O’Malley
- Sleep Tight – Sew Jo Carter’s sweet sleepy bear cushion with an eye mask to match
- Texture Check – Nicole Calver contrasts tonal prints for a muted checkerboard design
- Flower Power – Combine fresh greens with a coral colour pop to make Lindsey Neill’s sweet floral cushion
- Perspective – Turn tonal solids into a criss cross design by Sedef Imer
- Starry Eyed – Get clever with colour to stitch ip Susan Standen’s bright star blocks
- Simple Stripes – Mix and match monochrome fabric strips to make a bold linear design by Svetlana Sotak
- Sun Baked – Stitch up supersize blocks using intricate prints to make a quilt by Karen Lewis with plenty of texture
- Rainbow Brights – Raid your stash for prints in all the colours of the rainbow to sew Felice Regina’s hexie banner to spruce up your sewing space
- Lavender and Lime – Give pretty pastel rectangles a zingy colour pop corner and tile them into a bright quilt design by Jenn Nevitt
- Out of three – Each month we pick out our fave new quality finds. Fabrics, sewing accessories, book releases, patterns and homewares – if the team love it you’ll find it here!
- Colour Theory – The summer sun has finally got his hat on, and we’re ready to celebrate with some warm weather colour palettes. Rebecca Bryan picks her fave shades for this sunny sewing season
- Designer Profile – Kerry Goulder has taken the quilting world by storm with her oh-so-cute FPP patterns and adorable softies. Sandi Sawa Hazlewood discovers more…
- Templates – Find all the templates for this issue’s lovely projects right here
- out of stock
Cross Stitch Gold – Issue 139£5.99
Enjoy the bright colours and majestic makes in Gold issue 139, on sale now! Journey to Japan with an elegant geisha by Lesley Teare or to India on Carol Thornton's elephant. You'll step into a summertime garden with Amanda Gregory's sunflower cushion and poppy draught excluder, or add a touch of glamour to your home with Durene Jones' ornate peacock and Maria Diaz's prima ballerina. Plus, coo over Lucie Heaton's cute owl-themed clock and get stuck into Fiona Baker's intricate blackwork cards. Whatever projects tickle your fancy, you'll find them in this issue of Gold, as well as giveaways, features, kit reviews and more! Pick up your copy today.
The World of Cross Stitching – Issue 257£4.99
Our August 2017 issue is jam-packed with fun new designs especially for you! We have heaps of fabulous projects, inspiring reads and top tutorials. You’ll get all this and more inside your issue 257 – a great excuse to celebrate with some stitching!
Papercraft Inspirations – Issue 167 August 2017£5.99
Find loads of ideas for homemade cards and papercraft projects in Papercraft Inspirations 167.
Whether you’re new to crafting or more experienced, we’ve got lots of card making templates and free printables, to help you get a head start on your next makes.
Learn a new technique or discover different ways to add special touches to your papercraft projects, Here’s just a taste of what’s inside issue 167…
- Find colourful ideas for your Cherry Blossom Joy embossing folder, stamp and die set free gift!
- Learn how to create funky starbursts on cards – we’ve got two techniques for you to try.
- Discover how to make z-fold and side stepper card blanks – giving you lots of extra space to add papers and embellishments!
- Pick up fun ideas for using our tropical free printables – from shaker and spinner cards to an impressive dancing hula girl rocking card!
- Uncover ways to add quilled elements to your designs.
- Download our free papers with a fantastical fairy theme.
- Make wedding cards with metallic touches, from embossing powders to foils and vellums.
- Add no-maintence greenery to your home, with our trailing vines.
- Create a sweet little cupcake gift box, featuring Tatty Teddy!
- Use our handy templates to make great cards.
- Plus, you’ll find ideas for cute cat and dog cards, lacy fan dies, nostalgic birthday cards and more!
The Really Special Series : Make Special Cards – Issue 8£9.99
It couldn’t be easier to get your summer cards sorted with this fab card-making pack!
You’re spoilt for choice with our luxury floral set and adorable mice collection. You won’t want to miss the summer issue of Make Special Cards – you get two gorgeous pop-out and stick collections so it’s easy to make beautiful cards for every occasion.
You get all this for only £9.99
-70 die-cut shapes
-30 sheets of beautiful patterned paper
-12 quality cards
-12 matching envelopes
-15 clear acetate greetings stamp set
-52-page full colour, step-by-step magazine
Ultimate Cross Stitch Vol. 14£8.99
In this issue of Ultimate Cross Stitch we focus on all things ‘garden’. There are 255 charts included, ranging from quick and easy cards to butterfly gift ideas, botanical cards & British garden birds.
There is a beautiful Hydrangea cushion to stitch, as well as pretty cottage garden and flowerpot cuties.
Get Into Craft: Project Calm Issue 4£9.99
Brought to you by Get Into Craft, Project Calm is special edition issue dedicated to mindfulness through making. The magazine covers wellbeing, Weaving, collage, travel and much more.
Listen to the Sea……. and be calmed by its powers
Keep bees and cook with Honey
Fall in love with weaving
Capture your holiday in collage
Heal yourself with easy yoga
Discover everday micro making
Chill out in silence
Extras: Silence stickers | Surfer poster | Seaside art prints | Make your own mermaid | Papercutting template |
Simply Knitting Issue 160£5.99
2 Free Gifts! 5mm Square Needles & Charity Book
In the issue:24 Summer Patterns – turn up the colour! Stripes, lace and sideways knits. Get your knits beach ready!
Ooh la la! The sweetest skunk ever – Alan Dart exclusive.
Stylish knits for you up to size 26
Plus Knits you’ll love: Teen stripy top| Boys Cable jumper | Fun racing car tea cosy| Our favourite fashion yarns|
Make Amazing cards Bumper Pack! summer 2017 Special£8.99
Your complete cards kit for summer, worth £20! With three fantastic gifts: 15 piece stamp set; 2 embossing folders; fabulous papers, toppers & decoupage. Packed with fab card ideas, step by step guides & expert tips!
219 piece gifts set – amazing cards to make for every occasion!
Inside your pack:
- 32 designer papers
- 12 decoupage sheets
- 85 toppers and motifs
- 15 stylish stamps
- 72 all occasions greetings
- 2 embossing folders
- Project magazine
The Knitter Issue 111£5.99
Light & lacy – summer patterns to knit and love. Plus Free Booklet! Discover Peruvian knitting
Be inspired ! Creative ways with lace, texture and shaping.
Timeless designs – beautiful jumpers, cardigans and tops to fit and flatter
Cast on now! Louisa Harding’s yoked top, chic jacket by Emma Vining, Faroese cardigan for girls, tea cosy by Arne & Carlos
Masterclass: Try combination knitting for faster results
- Angling magazines (23)
- Children's magazines (38)
- Classic Car Magazines (22)
- Craft Magazines (107)
- Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (5)
- Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine (3)
- Cross Stitch Favourites (1)
- Cross Stitch Gold Magazine (4)
- Enjoy Cross Stitch (1)
- Get into Craft (5)
- In the Moment (4)
- Love Crochet Magazine (5)
- Love Knitting For Baby (4)
- Love Patchwork & Quilting Magazine (6)
- Make Cards Today (1)
- Mollie Makes Magazine (8)
- Papercraft Inspirations Magazine (5)
- Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine (5)
- Simply Christmas (2)
- Simply Crochet Magazine (5)
- Simply Knitting Magazine (6)
- Simply Sewing Magazine (4)
- The Knitter Magazine (5)
- Today's Quilter Magazine (5)
- Ultimate Cross Stitch (4)
- We Love Craft (4)
- World of Cross Stitching Magazine (7)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (23)
- Gardening Magazines (16)
- Hobbies (60)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (38)
- Motoring (46)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (9)