Get in the driver’s seat of the most exotic and exciting new cars on the planet – first!
From definitive tests of the new cars you’ll want to drive and own, to epic driving adventures across the most demanding roads in the world, CAR magazine provides the insight and opinion that will inform your view of all things automotive.
Car – December 2017 issue 665£4.70
In the latest issue of Car, we have world exclusive drives of the Porsche Mission E and 911 GT2 RS. This is the future according to Porsche, are you in?
Also inside: the Kia Stinger GT-S takes on the Audi S5 Sportback and BMW 440i M Sport Gran Coupe in our giant test, we take a look at the rise of new Volvo and we head for the hills in Porsche’s third Cayenne.
PLUS: 39 cars tested including new Rolls Phantom, BMW X3 & Lotus Evora GT430 and much more!
Car – Issue 664 November 2017£4.70
In this issue:
NEW JAG SUV! On the road in Jag’s GTI: Blitzing B-roads in E-Pace, the SUV that goes like a hot hatch!
– Sports Car giant test 2017 – McLaren 720S takes on the year’s 10 best cars
FREE 40-PAGE SPECIAL!
– Mitsubishi: The Six Nations Tour – Evo IX to Ireland’s best roads
– PLUS Win England rugby tickets
The World’s Best Garage – Inside Jaguar Land Rover’s legend-stuffed workshops!
Car – Issue 663 October 2017£4.70
In this issue:
NEW M5! 0-62mph in 3.4sec and 191mph: Tech secrets of the supernova M5
WILD RS! New Megane, new hot hatch benchmark- Manual ‘box! F1 tech! Chassis magic!
Exclusive access: TVR is back! Cosworth power+ Gordon Murray genius: where do we sign?
Project one: Merc’s F1 car for the road – Hammertime! AMG redefines the hypercar
Twin test: Range Rover Velar vs Macan GTS- Velar’s toughest test is Porsche-shaped
Car – Issue 662 Sept 2017£4.70
Inside this issue of Car Magazine:
- Range Rover Velar! Brutally comprehensive test of the year’s hottest 4×4
- Tesla Model 3 driven Behind the wheel of breakthrough cheap(er) Tesla
- New Alpine A110 We take the new French sports car to meet the ancestors
- Alfa SUV shoot-out New Stelvio takes on box-fresh Volvo XC60, Audi Q5
- The best car in the world? Gavin Green on the imperious new Rolls Phantom
- Driven McLaren 570S Spider, Yaris hot hatch, new S-class, Panamera estate…
- A very British grand prix Camping at the GP in lightweight British sports cars
- New RS5 vs C63 AMG New Audi coupe tackles the benchmark fast Merc
- Buying used Range Rovers Our guide to bagging a great secondhand Rangie
- Our cars Ateca meets its designers, life with our MX-5, i3, C3 and more
- Car Tech Inside Honda’s future technology HQ: we hear the strategy firsthand
- Plus… Fearless columnists, the month’s big news and 10 times we’ve upset car makers
Car August 2017£4.70
In the latest issue of Car magazine there’s an epic 37-page fast Audi Sport special, featuring the new ferocious and fun RS5, plus we drive and worship the fast Audis that matter.
Also inside, the Honda Civic Type R goes to war in our giant test against the Seat Leon Cupra 300, Ford Focus RS and BMW M140i.
PLUS we drive the new Fiesta, have the first look at Jaguar’s E-Pace and much more!
- Angling magazines (23)
- Children's magazines (38)
- Classic Car Magazines (22)
- Craft Magazines (107)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (23)
- Gardening Magazines (16)
- Hobbies (60)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (38)
- Motoring (46)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (9)