Land Rover Owner magazine inspires and informs Land Rover enthusiasts. Our practical writers know their Land Rovers inside out, and our adventure writers have been there and done it, showing the best routes to drive and offering top advice for maximum enjoyment.
Land Rover Owner International – December 2017£4.60
In this latest issue:
- 73 products for this season's must have kit
- 5.9- litre Truck-engined Defender with colossal 935lb ft of torque tuning secrets are revealed
- How to replace disco autobox
- How to equipe your Greenlander
- How to fix P38 suspension
- The latest desert drama, surviving Egypt's great sand sea
- 200+ Land Rovers for sale
- 50 Tickford series 1 rebuild
- On and off-road test in the New Range Rover Velar
Plus much more!!
Land Rover Owner International November 2017 – issue 12£4.60
In this month’s issue of Land Rover International:
- The ultimate guide to the Discovery – every generation of the do-it-all Land Rover driven, tested & rated
- Lincs & Rutland Explorer – 19 must-drive greenlanes with maps!
- 27 brand new products reviewed
- Fitting D2 off-road armour
- Retro-style Defender Tdi re-engineered
Land Rover Owner International – October 2017£4.60
In This Issue:
Weekend Adventure – 10 Brilliant Short Trips – The best driving in England, Scotland, Ireland & France.
Fully Loaded – Ultimate Overlander – The £160k Defender 110 we’d sell our hour for.
21 Pages of Workshop Advice
PLUS! First Overland Series I Rescued and Returned.
27 Great New Products
Classic Wheel Winch Tested
Land Rover International – Sept 2017£4.60
Inside September’s issue…
- World of Land Rovers – Your amazing photos from around the world
- Defender 90 overlander – Stunning station wagon ready for adventure
- Bag a bargain – What to look for and which model is for you
- Family runabout – p38 – Modified for fun off-road and on the beach
- Bulletproof Defender – Armoured V8-powered luxury 110
- Our Land Rovers – Disco 1, Series 1, Defender TDCi
- Your Land Rovers –Double Cab 110, Railrover 130, Series 1
- Grandad’s Classic – Rebuilt but retains original ambience
- Student restoration – £500 project Series II makes the grade
- Showtime in Belgium – Series-only gathering in Flander
- Roverphile – Classic demo chassis and Perkins Longton
All this plus so much more from sections:
Buying, Adventure, Workshop, Events & News and Comment
Get your issue here today!
Land Rover Owner International August 2017£4.60
We all want to make our Land Rovers better, whether they're used on-road, off-road or just as a family vehicle.
But improving a Land Rover doesn't mean ruining it – most changes are reversible, so we can get the most out of our vehicle and return it to standard if we ever come to sell.
Of course, sometimes it's handy for vehicles to be sold on with their modifications intact, as Rob Maude found with his unique Air Drive Harrier (p114), which came with all of its accessories.
At the other end of the scale Steven Morecroft's Discovery 1 (p48) looks like a reasonably well-equipped off-roader, but the main improvements – twin turbos – are hidden in the engine bay.
I hope you're inspired by the issue – let us know what you're doing with your own Land Rovers.
Neil Watterson – Editor
Land Rover Owner International Spring 2017£4.60
In this issue:
The Boss: Defender Tdi v Td5 v TDCi – shootout PLUS buying info
Scrapyard challenge – Disco 2 reborn
Top tipper – Rare builder’s series II
Heritage greenlanes – journey back in time on Britain’s byways
Discovery 5 – The LRO off-road verdict
26 workshop pages:
- Easy fix for leaky P38 heater
- Change 300 Tdi timing belt
- Transform your Land Rover inside and out
- Angling magazines (24)
- Children's magazines (39)
- Classic Car Magazines (23)
- Craft Magazines (109)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (25)
- Gardening Magazines (17)
- Hobbies (64)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (39)
- Motoring (48)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (22)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (10)