A wide range of magazines for those who enjoy walking and great outdoors!
Country Walking – January 2018£4.50
In this latest issue a walker’s winter:
- Seize the day: walk from sunrise to sunset beside the sea
- The Peak District winter secrets revealed
- Walk a sparkling trail in Scotland’s subarctic
- Climb a hill called Winter
- Why it’s time to moble up in mufflements!
- 27 route cards for wintry walks with real OS maps
- Tested warm baselayer& Satmap’s new GPS
- Walk Britain’s lost villages, find the ghost towns in our countryside
- How Mackenzie Crook fell for walking
Plus much more and includes 2 FREE gifts inside !
Trail – January 2018£4.60
In the latest issue of Trail find big walks the easy way. Get the best of the Pennine Way in a long weekend, plus three more epic journeys made super-achievable.
Also inside are 12 route cards featuring spectacular winter hillwalks for all + OS maps, there’s a winter gear special with headtorches, winter boots and axes and there’s inspiring walks in the Lake District, Snowdonia and the Yorkshire Dales.
PLUS: 13-page Christmas gift guide, what goes into getting you high on Wasdale’s steepest climb and much more!
Country Walking Feb 2018£4.50 on sale January 4, 2018.
Secure your copy of the February issue NOW. Out on 4 January, the February issue marks the launch of the 2018 #walk1000miles campaign and comes with a FREE 64-page magazine dedicated to the challenge and a fantastic double-sided progress tracker ready to record your miles. The progress tracker is your ticket to entry to competitions throughout 2018 and demand is always very high for this issue – we don’t want anyone to miss out. That’s why for the first time if you don’t already subscribe you can preorder your copy and save all the stress of getting to the shops before they sell out.
Don’t miss your:
• Brilliant Feb issue of Country Walking – Around Britain in 80 Walks
• 64-page bonus mag all about #walk1000miles 2018
• Double-sided Progress Tracker
• Record your miles and shade you progress
Runners World – January 2018£4.60
Love every run! The inspiration upgrade
Also in this issue:
- Marathon training special – 7 secrets of success, plus your complete 26.2 plan
- And relax…. the Ultimate guide to rest and recovery
- 6 shortcuts to perfect posture
- Quick and easy post-run power meals
- Beginners – find time to run
- Fire up your fat-burning
- Build mental strength
- Plus Gear of the Year – 26 best shoes, kits and gadgets
- out of stock
BBC Countryfile – December 2017£4.50
In this latest issue:
- Highland reindeer- meet Rudolph’s cousins in Britain’s Arctic
- Wander Shropshire’s cosy hamlets and ancient hills
- The fiery side of out favourite bird the Robin
- Explore England’s snowiest place
- Christmas in the countryside starring: Lake district, Somerset, Pennines Yorkshire, Pembrookeshire, Cairngorms and more!
- Create classic mulled drinks and delicious Yuletide bakes!
- Make tree decorations
Plus much more!
Country Walking – December 2017£4.30
In the latest issue of Country Walking are the 12 walks of Christmas, so kick off your festivities on the trail of a Christmas miracle in Cornwall – and join a huge party to boot!
Also inside find 27 walks for all the family with easy to follow, cut-out and carry routes with real OS maps. There's a Christmas gift guide to find the perfect present for every walker and Julia Bradbury tells “I'd like to give everyone the gift of walking” in our guest column.
PLUS: WIN fantastic new kit, there's walks to see winter birds, where to find snowy trails this Yuletide in Britain (mostly) and much more.
Trail – December 2017£4.60
In this latest issue:
- On foot in the Lake District, could this be the walking weekend to rule them all?
- Peak District where this walk includes canyons, cliffs and castles
- North Wales and a wild night you don’t want beneath a peak you really do
- Mindful Walking -how a trip to the hills can banish everyday stress for good
- 24- page Autumn gear guide
- Our experts pick the best 3-4 and 3 season boot for every budget
- Should you use poles?
- Vote now for Mountain photo of the year
- Alan Hinkes movie is reviewed
Plus much more and includes..
13 Routes inside – pull out cards + os maps
BBC Countryfile- November 2017£4.50
In this latest issue:
- Suffolk’s Sensational Shores, the wildlife-rich coast that inspires artists
- Totally Bats! take to the night sky with these amazing flying mammals
- Wonders of the woodlands, 14 golden walks to mysterious ruins, enchanted lakes and wild waterfalls
- How trees talk to each other
- Matt Baker attracting nature to our family wood
- 2018 awards !
- Paddle into history master Britain’s ancient craft: the coracle
Plus much more!
Country Walking – November 2017£4.30
FREE with the latest issue of Country Walking is a gear test yearbook, featuring 24 pages of the best kit to keep you warm.
This issue is THE guide to the perfect autumn on foot, featuring the best autumn views, walking with Nicholas Crane and a nature spotting ticklist.
PLUS: WIN £1500 of gear, there’s 27 route cards with OS maps and much more!
Welcome to the kingdom of autumn – it’s a walker’s world
BBC Countryfile – Special 2017£4.50
In This Issue,
Celebrating a decade of BBC Countryfile Magazine
FREE 48 PAGE Guide to Stunning Autumn Walks
Presenter special: John Craven – Go Narrowboating with Captain Countryfile
Matt Baker’s amazing trip to the Causeway Coast
17 walks to secret havens, including Cornwall, Kent, Powys, Highlands and The Cotswolds
Country Walking October 2017£4.30
In this issue:
The Old Ways! What will you find on Britain’s ancient paths?
- Drovers’ Roads of Snowdonia
- Smugglers on the Yorkshire coast
- Pilgrims’ way to Canterbury
- Scotland’s living mountain
- And more…
INSIDE! 27 great new walks to enjoy! Easy to follow, cut-out & carry routes with real os maps
My first Mountain! – First-time hillwalkers share what they learned
Walk behind a waterfall – Discover a magical place behind a sparkling curtain
A forest reborn – 30 years after the great storm
Walk on location – Where the films you love were shot
Soft shell & gillet test – Warmth without the swelter of waterproofs
PLUS Robert Macfarlane – ‘Humans have always been walkers’
- Angling magazines (25)
- Children's magazines (40)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (121)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (26)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (66)
- Lifestyle (41)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (42)
- Motoring (52)
- Science & Technology (21)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)