Bike – January 2018£4.30
FREE with the latest issue of Bike is a biker’s guide to Wallonia – the Belgian Ardennes. Inside are great rides, amazing events and places to visit in Southern Belgium, along with over 1300km of brilliant routes!
Inside the Jan 2018 issue:
- 79 new bikes revealed
- All key models have tests and insights
- New Honda Gold Wing tested
- 2018 BMW R1200GS ridden to Italy
- Ducati V4: road grunt in a GP chassis
- Blown Kawasaki: Why dual-seat SX is the greatest H2
- Exclusives with new Triumph Tiger, Honda Africa Twin, KTM 790 Duke and Royal Enfield 650 twin
- Yamaha’s amazing 3-wheeler will be in main dealers next year
Plus much more!
Car – December 2017 issue 665£4.70
In the latest issue of Car, we have world exclusive drives of the Porsche Mission E and 911 GT2 RS. This is the future according to Porsche, are you in?
Also inside: the Kia Stinger GT-S takes on the Audi S5 Sportback and BMW 440i M Sport Gran Coupe in our giant test, we take a look at the rise of new Volvo and we head for the hills in Porsche’s third Cayenne.
PLUS: 39 cars tested including new Rolls Phantom, BMW X3 & Lotus Evora GT430 and much more!
Modern Classics- December 2017£4.25
In this latest issue of Modern Classics:
- Sharper Focus- how to avoid getting a dodgy ST
- Hold on tight for a BMW thrill ride! M3 CSL
- Ferrari's V8 Hits- Bag a dream drive plus how appreciation make two of them risk free
- Maserati 4200 – Get Italian V8 style for £15k
- Fiat Tipo 16v – The '90s hot hatch you can's afford to forget
- Tiff Needell – Alfa 166 Top Gear test that went wrong
- 205 XS vs AX GT – Light fun and less than the GTI
Plus much more!!
Bike – December 2017£4.30
In the latest issue of Bike there's guaranteed good times for every budget in our old school nakeds test; starring Triumph, BMW, Moto Guzzi, Mash, Royal Enfield and Harley-Davidson.
Also inside are the best road tests: we ride the all-new BMW GS, we have the exclusive first ride of the Indian Bobber and ride the Harley Fat bob (silly name, great bike!).
PLUS: Bike embraces the 1980s wonderbikes, there's tips and advice in our 'Know How' section and much more!
Car – Issue 664 November 2017£4.70
In this issue:
NEW JAG SUV! On the road in Jag’s GTI: Blitzing B-roads in E-Pace, the SUV that goes like a hot hatch!
– Sports Car giant test 2017 – McLaren 720S takes on the year’s 10 best cars
FREE 40-PAGE SPECIAL!
– Mitsubishi: The Six Nations Tour – Evo IX to Ireland’s best roads
– PLUS Win England rugby tickets
The World’s Best Garage – Inside Jaguar Land Rover’s legend-stuffed workshops!
Modern Classics – November 2017£4.25
In this issue:
Lotus-Made Legend! Why we think it’s still the greatest
PLUS the police senator that tried to keep up!
Tiff Needell on the Mclaren F1
Lost Elan Revealed! Chapman’s final project
Cut-price coupes – FTO, MX-3 and 100NX
Lexus IS200 = Break away from the 3 series herd
Alfa RZ – Let loose on the Isle of Man
MR2 Turbo – Toyota’s unloved follow-up now a surefire investment
BMW 850CSi – The M car you’ve never heard of
What Car? November 2017£5.99
The new look issue of What Car? is on sale now and features more cars, bigger tests and extra data and advice.
In the November issue we take the first look at the new Volvo XC40 and see how the £28k SUV compares with it’s rivals. Plus we name the best luxury 4×4 in our Range Rover Velar vs Audi & BMW comparison test.
Also inside we ask how happy you are with your dealer and reveal the best and worst brands, plus much more!
Car – Issue 663 October 2017£4.70
In this issue:
NEW M5! 0-62mph in 3.4sec and 191mph: Tech secrets of the supernova M5
WILD RS! New Megane, new hot hatch benchmark- Manual ‘box! F1 tech! Chassis magic!
Exclusive access: TVR is back! Cosworth power+ Gordon Murray genius: where do we sign?
Project one: Merc’s F1 car for the road – Hammertime! AMG redefines the hypercar
Twin test: Range Rover Velar vs Macan GTS- Velar’s toughest test is Porsche-shaped
Classic Cars October 2017 – Issue 531£4.70
In This Issue:
27 Page Special – Hot 30 – Experts tip 2018’s fastest-growing classics from £15k.
A revolution-dodging MGA’s story.
4000-hour BMW 328 resto
Ferrari 250 Lusso driven
PLUS! Inside a racer’s collection from Ford Capri to Jaguar XK150, Buying a Scimitar GTE while it’s still a bargain, Reader’s captivating Alfa Montreal first drive, Emanuele Pirro on his best race memory.
Modern Classics – September 2017£4.25
Inside September 2017 – Issue 16
- Lancia Delta HF Turbo
- Porsche 928 GTS
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R129
- In the trade
- Buyers’ File
- XR Factor
- Endangered Species
- BMW M5 vs Alpina B10
- Your Drives
- Our Drives
Classic Cars August 2017 – Issue 529£4.70
On sale June 21
• The six best-value Porsches to drive and enjoy
• Ex-Monte Carlo Rally Aston DB MkIII driven
• Epic restoration of a rotten and bodged Mercedes Pagoda SL
• The owner-by-owner life story of an all-action Gilbern GT
• Reader dream drive in an Aston Lagonda wedge – you next month?
• Citroën DS buying made easy
• Quentin Willson on the Mercedes, Citroën, Volvo and BMW to buy now
• Price Guide Quarterly reveals 231 market movers
• Inside the collection of an impetuous buyer
Plus the most exciting news, events and markets coverage
Built Magazine Issue 5£4.99
Wild innovation, no rules whatsoever and a desire to use the most advanced technology of the day… sounds like the blurb from a new custom shop but those were the principles of motorcycle builders 100 years ago. It was a breathtaking period of development, which we celebrate this month by reporting on 91 headcases riding century-old bikes 3306 miles across America (page 52). If you don’t pick up some inspiration for your next build (or ride) i’ll be astonished. The pioneer spirit continues in this issue with our trip to Paris, where some of Europe’s finest builders hang out, plus as usual we’ve got a range of stunning bikes from around the globe.
- Angling magazines (24)
- Children's magazines (39)
- Classic Car Magazines (23)
- Craft Magazines (109)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (25)
- Gardening Magazines (17)
- Hobbies (64)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (39)
- Motoring (48)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (22)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (17)
- Wedding magazines (10)