RiDE- February 2018£4.30
In this latest issue:
- Reviews of the year 2017, 12 months of brilliant bikesm kit and rides
- The big test living with 2017’s most important bikes, two crashes, one theft and 33k miles
- End of an era riding the final Ducati V-twin superbike
- BMW GS Rallye vs KTM 1290 R on a 3000- mile Apline adventure
- Gear of the year: 113 great helmets, boots,jackets, suits gloves and more!
- First test on the Triumph Tiger 1200, lighter, sharper, and better then ever
- First test also on Kawasaki Z900RS retro looks, modern thinking
Plus much more!
Love Craft Series – Issue 51 Sept 17£4.99
In between seasons, with the weather unpredictable, it can be hard to know what to knit for a baby. Well, we have ideas to suit exactly this transitional time of year…
We have a beautiful bolero on page 14, our cover star too, perfect for cooler days. We also have a lightweight, frill-topped jumper (page 6), cap-sleeved waistcoat (page 52) and gorgeous matinee jacket, great for layering a smart outfit (page 48).
Also this issue, we have a cute crocodile sweater (page 20), stunning, heirloom christening gown (page 56) and utterly adorable jungle toy set (page 30) – perfect for playrooms!
Lucy Whyld – Editor
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (42)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (125)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (27)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (68)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (22)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)