Food To Love – Vegetarian Summer 2017£5.99
Welcome to Vegetarian Summer…
The warmer months make eating al fresco a real joy – so throw open the doors and let the outside in. Plates are piled high with brightly coloured vegetables, fresh fruits are ripe for the picking and wine glasses are never empty!
It’s the season to be sociable so why not invite friends over for a casual lunch, or create a menu just for two to enjoy under the stars? Delicious, ingredients are in abundance at food markets – juicy oranges, jewelled – coloured pomegranates and peas that are ready to pop!
Of you’re looking for twist on breakfast, try the quinoa and pear bircher with coconut fired salad or how about the show-stopping peach and rose frangipane tart.
We’ve plenty to get you feeling those summer vibes, so with the sunshine on your face and a bowl of something nourishing in your hand, take the time to sit back and relax.
Claire – Editor, Food to Love
BBC Home Cooking Series Winter 2017£3.90
In this Winter 2017 issue:
114 fresh & simple recipes including:
- The ultimate super salad with egg & puy lentils with tamari & watercress – vitamin-packed, calcium rich, 4 of 5-a-day, low cal and gluten free
- Jamie Oliver’s healthy chicken dishes
- 10 gluten-free dinners
4 weeks to a healthier you with energy boosting breakfasts, low-fat lunches and satisfying suppers!
- Smoky rashers & tomatoes on toast
- Vegetarian spinach & pepper frittata
- Honey mustard grilled salmon
- Low fat, low cal turkey meatballs
- Lighter bakewell tart
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (34)
- Classic Car Magazines (34)
- Craft Magazines (147)
- Cycling magazines (11)
- Entertainment (32)
- Gardening Magazines (24)
- Hobbies (75)
- Lifestyle (47)
- Motorcycling (49)
- Motoring (71)
- Science & Technology (20)
- Sport (30)
- Sports Programmes (5)
- Travel (10)
- Walking & Outdoors (28)
- Wedding magazines (14)