Practical Classics November 2016£4.40
In this Issue:
Practical Classics: A Capital C!
Epic Resto festered under a tree for over 25 years: now look!
Escort cossie buyers guide – Now is the time to bag the nineties fast Ford!
Minor hearse! Brought back from the grave!
Tagora! Talbot/Chrysler collection found
Alpine Vauxhall – FB Victor blast through the hills
Cortina V Hunter – Ford V Rootes, 50th birthday test
- Axle stands made at home…
- Fuel system sorted
- Twin circuit brakes explained
- Big triumph rear hubs replaced
- Classic cables oiled
‘MG ZT: fast Car smart buy!’ The cheapest thrill. We live with one, so you can, too.
Classic & Sports Car August£4.90
In this issue:
- Aston Martin DB4 vs Maserati 3500
- Total Caterham! Why the seven is the ultimate driving machine. Four-car group test, from Twin Cam to stunning new 160
- Ferrari’s brilliant F355 – Buying a Maranello great
- Glamorous family Fords – Zephyr, Zodiac & Consul
- Vintage Alpine road trip – Vauxhall 20-60 adventure