The Complete Guide to Snowdonia£6.99
The Complete Guide to Snowdonia inside : This glossy 100-page souvenir edition from Trail magazine takes you on an unforgettable journey from south to north through the rugged and razor-edged mountains of Wales’ most vertical National Park.
You’ll wake up on Cadair Idris, tackle the Carneddau in winter, discover secretive skylines you didn’t know existed, explore the quiet side of the Glyders, take on the Welsh 3000ers challenge and conquer Snowdon from every possible angle – plus much, much more.
Whether you’ve spent your entire life walking in north Wales or are still planning your first visit, this is the only guide to Snowdonia National Park you’ll ever need.
– 100 pages of the highest adventures in Wales
– Discover hidden historic gems
– Routes & maps for walks of a lifetime
– Snowdonian facts, figures, stories and legends
- Angling magazines (18)
- Children's magazines (30)
- Classic Car Magazines (23)
- Craft Magazines (135)
- Cycling magazines (14)
- Entertainment (26)
- Gardening Magazines (24)
- Hobbies (41)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Motorcycling (30)
- Motoring (44)
- Science & Technology (16)
- Sport (16)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (22)