Modern Classics- December 2017£4.25
In this latest issue of Modern Classics:
- Sharper Focus- how to avoid getting a dodgy ST
- Hold on tight for a BMW thrill ride! M3 CSL
- Ferrari's V8 Hits- Bag a dream drive plus how appreciation make two of them risk free
- Maserati 4200 – Get Italian V8 style for £15k
- Fiat Tipo 16v – The '90s hot hatch you can's afford to forget
- Tiff Needell – Alfa 166 Top Gear test that went wrong
- 205 XS vs AX GT – Light fun and less than the GTI
Plus much more!!
Classic Cars – December 2017£4.70
In this latest issue:
- Triumph Spitfire protype on track
- Buy a 370bhp Jag XJR
- Frank Knothe's SL design secrets
- Gordon Murray on designing the TVR Griffith
- 100 Datsuns! Meet the man driven to buy them
- 'Impossible' restoration pf a Merc 190 SL
- MG J2's Racy 8- Decade life in pictures
Plus much more!
Driven by Classic Cars – Ferrari 1940s – 1960s£6.99
Driven by Classic Cars: Ferrari 1940s – 1960s is a special edition from the makers of Classic Cars magazine.
Featuring evocative photography and compelling stories, it puts you behind the wheel of the greatest classic Ferraris, including the 250 GTO, 250 California, 275 NART Spyder and 365 GTB/4 Daytona.
Classic Cars October 2017 – Issue 531£4.70
In This Issue:
27 Page Special – Hot 30 – Experts tip 2018’s fastest-growing classics from £15k.
A revolution-dodging MGA’s story.
4000-hour BMW 328 resto
Ferrari 250 Lusso driven
PLUS! Inside a racer’s collection from Ford Capri to Jaguar XK150, Buying a Scimitar GTE while it’s still a bargain, Reader’s captivating Alfa Montreal first drive, Emanuele Pirro on his best race memory.
- Angling magazines (23)
- Children's magazines (38)
- Classic Car Magazines (22)
- Craft Magazines (107)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (23)
- Gardening Magazines (16)
- Hobbies (60)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (38)
- Motoring (46)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (9)