Garden Answers – January 2018£3.99
In this latest issue:
- Create privacy in a small garden
- Fill your garden with winter flowers keep the season looking fabulous
- Scent-sational! Best viburnums for fragrance
- Discover that trees look good naked!
- How to guides on organising your patch, brighten your winter and give wildlife a home
- Theatrical garden reveals its ‘bare bones’
- Borders burst into life with rivers of snowdrops
- Leafy plot transformed by tapestry of bulbs
Plus much more and includes..
20 FREE perennials for 2018 & 50% off winter flowering shrubs
Perfect Wedding – issue 141 – January 2018£3.99
Inside the latest issue of Perfect Wedding, there’s 965 gorgeous details including cakes, flowers, hair ideas and decor. We advise how to plan your day without it taking over your life and there’s bridesmaid ideas they’ll (really) love.
Also inside are new ways to wow with the hottest trends you’ll adore, including mini capes, open backs and a modest plunge and there’s colour palettes to impress for reception perfection.
PLUS: WIN a luxury honeymoon to St Lucia, how to get that bridal glow, we have the best budget tips from real brides and much more!
You & Your Wedding – Dec/Jan 2018£4.99
FREE with the Dec/Jan 2018 issue of You & Your Wedding is a venue guide, featuring 52 pages of beautiful places to say ‘I do’ in the UK. From barns to castles, we’ve chosen the best.
Inside the latest issue you’ll find the WOW FACTOR with beautiful fashion for you, your maids and ALL the bridal party. There’s bucket-list honeymoons you CAN afford and new trends for 2018 including super-pretty flowers, modern styling ideas and show-stopping cakes.
PLUS: WIN a romantic honeymoon in Antigua worth £5000, get 25% off at Charlotte Mills (UK only), avoid those family dramas, we solve your big-day worries and much more!
Landscape – Christmas 2017£4.50
In this latest issue:
- Creating pictures in scarlet
- Vintage boxes of full stories
- Golden flowers of Christmas scent
- Get creative this Christmas with Garland of robins, a ruler Christmas tree, matchbox advent calendar, a warming blanket to crochet
- Panto fun and tradtions
- Ringing in the carols
- UK events
- Festive cranberry loaf, suppers for Christmas eve, orange stuffed turkey feast
Plus much more!!
Perfect Wedding – Issue 140 – December 2017£3.99
In the latest issue of Perfect Wedding:
– WIN A TRIP to BARBADOS worth £5,000!
– PLUS 50 Best wedding buys under £50
– 897 Fresh New Ideas for an EPIC PARTY!
– How to be a chilled bride
– Save £££s on gorgeous reception buys from 85p
– 12 simple ways to get your guests involved
– The best bridal beauty trends for 2018!
– Romantic hairstyle inspiration
Perfect Wedding – Issue 139 – November 2017£3.99
In the latest issue of Perfect Wedding there’s 876 beautiful details for a dream day. We help you find your dress and choose ‘the one’, there’s glam hair styles you’ll want to copy and real brides share their great budget tricks.
Also inside planners reveal their BIG secrets, there’s incredible honeymoon adventures from Asia to the USA, how to eat yourself gorgeous and much more!
You & Your Wedding Nov/Dec 2017£4.99
FREE with the Nov/Dec issue of You & Your Wedding is a honeymoon guide containing 52 pages of breathtaking ideas.
Fall in love with wedding planning in the latest issue, featuring 319 timeless dresses, stylish shoes and divine jewels; along with expert beauty tips and advice on how to rock the big reception flowers trend.
Also inside: the most gorgeous overseas venues, real couples reveal all and have you chosen the right bridesmaids?
PLUS 25% off a beautiful Sanyukta Shrestha wedding dress, WIN a honeymoon to the Seychelles worth £6,000 and much more!
Perfect Wedding – Issue 138 – October 2017£3.99
In this issue:
Our ultimate edit: The best dresses under £1,000- Princess, classic, sexy, cool
Get your glow on: Beauty heroes from £7.99
How to plan the best day ever!
Let’s celebrate! Win over £21,000 of prizes in our birthday special
“We got married in a tree house!” Plus other crazy-lovely real weddings
12 things you won’t care about on your wedding day!
Garden Answers – September 2017£3.99
September is a gorgeous month in the garden. It’s not too hot or too dry, the sun’s still shining most days and if you’ve picked the right plants for late-summer flowers, there’s plenty of colour left to enjoy.
This month we’ve focused on those late-summer lovelies that will fill your borders with colour right to the frosts. Asters, Japanese anemones, late kniphofias, dahlias and sedums are perfect perennials to fire up a tired-looking planting scheme, while summer-long stalwarts such as penstemons and geraniums play a vital back-up role, offering both colour and continuity. Turn to page 14 for more seasonal planting ideas.
I’ve been nibbling away at the lawn again. There never seems to be enough space in my tiny garden, so a large grassy sward seems a bit of a luxury. Not that mine is much of a sward – it’s full of clover, plantain, moss and clumps of purple bugle. The bees love it, and starlings enjoy poking around in the turf for beetles. But if you’d like advice on keeping a more pristine lawn than mine, turn to our Buyer’s Guide to rakes and scarifiers, on page 95.
And if you fancy taking an inspirational break from the weeding this month, where better to visit than Pensthorpe Millennium Garden in Norfolk? I paid a visit several Septembers ago; rain was hammering down and the clouds were thuderous grey. Yet, most impressively, the planting still looked breath-taking, with a fresh luminosity in the weak sunlight. I can heartily recommend it – turn to page 64 and you’ll see why.
Perfect Wedding – Iss 137 Sept 2017£3.25
What’s in this issue of Perfect Wedding?
Look no further…
- Guests’ fave moments
- Real couples share their destination weddings
- What We’re Loving – New fashion and accessories
- 1 Dress, 3 Looks
- Dress Trends To Try
- Choose your side
- Win your W-Day Jewellery
- New Trend: Edgy Pearls
- Real Brides, Real Style
- Designer Collections – Gorgeous gowns from incredible bridal designers
- Grooms’ Style Guide
- Wedding SOS – Our experts save the day
- In The Detail – Beautiful products to style up your reception
- Daisy Bouquets
- Style Shoot
- See it, Love it, Make it – DIY projects to try
- Dream Venues
- Our Fave Places
All this plus plenty more in: Beauty, Honeymoons, ‘In every issue’, and more!
Landscape – Sept/Oct 2017£4.50
I am not good at remembering poetry, despite having spent years learning many verses by rote at school. Sadly, only snippets come to mind when I want to impress with my knowledge.
One line is never far away at this time of year: the first line of Keats’ ‘To Autumn’. Those words – Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness -never fail to evoke memories of childhood walks through crisp fallen leaves, of harvest festivals with their baskets of fruit and vegetables, and of morning chills requiring a coat to be worn again.
It is amazing how some words have the ability to transport you to different times and places. Often these can be the most trivial of things. No one could say that having to wear a gabardine to school instead of a blazer is an important memory, for example. But they can be much more important, such as a family or even a national event.
We take great care at LandScape when we look for quotations to enhance our features. We hope you enjoy them and find one or two that bring back memories for you too.
Hilary Scott – Editor
Garden Answers August 2017£3.99
In this issue:
FREE SEEDS! Worth £2.95
Your easy guide to Garden Colour Special! Combine plants for flowers every day of the year!
Helenium: Grow nature’s little sunbeams!
Behind the scenes at Great Dixter
- Welsh Cottage idyll where flowers rule
- Butterfly haven is a plant-packed paradise
- Suburban plot filled with perennial colour
- Inject style & colour: Design ideas for instant wow!
- Connect with nature: 10 wildlife projects for summer
- Create garden drama: Plants for purple foliage effects
PLUS! Your chance to WIN a set of Stihl Cordless Tools worth £297!
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (42)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (124)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (26)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (67)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (22)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)