Car – Issue 664 November 2017£4.70
In this issue:
NEW JAG SUV! On the road in Jag’s GTI: Blitzing B-roads in E-Pace, the SUV that goes like a hot hatch!
– Sports Car giant test 2017 – McLaren 720S takes on the year’s 10 best cars
FREE 40-PAGE SPECIAL!
– Mitsubishi: The Six Nations Tour – Evo IX to Ireland’s best roads
– PLUS Win England rugby tickets
The World’s Best Garage – Inside Jaguar Land Rover’s legend-stuffed workshops!
What Car? November 2017£5.99
The new look issue of What Car? is on sale now and features more cars, bigger tests and extra data and advice.
In the November issue we take the first look at the new Volvo XC40 and see how the £28k SUV compares with it’s rivals. Plus we name the best luxury 4×4 in our Range Rover Velar vs Audi & BMW comparison test.
Also inside we ask how happy you are with your dealer and reveal the best and worst brands, plus much more!
Classic Cars – November 2017£4.70
In This Issue:
Anniversary Special Feature
TVR Chimaera at 25!
Grand northern road trip in Britain’s favourite V8
Plus! Road tester and designer revelations & How to buy 240bhp from £8k
New Columnist – John Fitzpatrick – On the Porsche that got away
Classic & Sports Car – September 2017£4.90
What is in this issue of Classic & Sports Car you ask? Find out below…
- The Gallery
- Your Events
- Lost & Found
- Mick Walsh – From the cockpit
- James Elliot – Misfire
- Simon Taylor – Full throttle
- Martin Buckley – Backfire
- Motoring Art
- Classic Shrines
- Next Month
- Roadsters To Buy Now – Bargain V8 drop-tops from Mercedes, Jaguar and Maserati go head to head
- Lagonda’s Finest Hour – Mick Walsh examines the magnificent V12 that took the world by storm
- Anniversary Of An Icon – C&SC Heads to Castle Combe to fete six decades of Lotus’ GT masterpiece
- The Greatest Bristol? – Martin Buckley reckons that the underrated 603 deserves the crown
- Perennial Peugeot – The story of a 504 cabriolet that’s been in the same family since new
- Shaping Aston’s Future – The Ian Callum-styled ’90s concept that ushered in the firm’s modern era
- The British In Vancouver – Canadian show celebrates UK classics
- Rebirth of a Daimler – The Dart that went from daily-driver to neglected project to rebuilt beauty
- Small Town Luxury – Vanden Plas 1.7 vs Citroen GS Pallas
All this plus loads more!
Get your issue here today!
What Car? Sept 2017£5.99
In this issue:
New Jaguar & Range Rover SUVs- The hottest new cars of 2017 revealed and rated
E-Pace: First look at baby Jaguar
Comparison: The UK’s best electric car- New VW e-Golf vs BMW i3
Triple Test: NEW XC60 vs Biggest rivals- Volvo takes on Audi & Porsche
Special Report: How to buy your next car- top tips for getting a great deal on a 67-plate car
- Angling magazines (23)
- Children's magazines (38)
- Classic Car Magazines (22)
- Craft Magazines (107)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (23)
- Gardening Magazines (16)
- Hobbies (60)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (38)
- Motoring (46)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (9)