- out of stock
Today’s Quilter – Issue 29£6.99
In this latest issue:
- Teach little ones to quilt with Lynne Edwards MBE
- Natures finest, Wildlife abounds in this delightful design
- New block of the month!
- Jo Avery's vintage home series begins
- Best laid table stunning festive table runner
- Skill building master elliptical curved piecing
- Winter warmers! Snuggle up with our favourite works of fiction
- Fresh for you! The Lintotts' bowties quilt, textile landscape artist Effie Galletly and a scrapbusting FPP cushion
PLUS much more and includes 2 FREE gifts!
The quilters' buying guide project supplement and 2-in-1 binding tool
Today’s Quilter – issue 28£5.99
FREE with the latest issue of Today’s Quilter is an exclusive fussy cut template set – mix and match shapes for advanced EPP.
‘Tis the season to get creative, so inside issue 28 stay cosy with Lynne Goldsworthy’s quilt, create dazzling designs with luxury fabrics and dress up your fir with a tree skirt.
PLUS: Jo Avery reveals her finished design, Festival of Quilts winners’ gallery, festive fabrics that sparkle & much more!
- out of stock
Get Into Craft – Classic Quilting£7.99
At Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine, we embrace the history of our craft with warmth and enthusiasm. Generations of quilters have left us a rich heritage that informs, inspires and facinates, What you make today and tomorrow continues those traditions, honouring he skill and creativity of the past right here and now, in the 21st Century.
Jo Avery is one of those rare quilt designers who immerses herself in some of the most celebrated traditional designs and techniques, then reinterprets them with both flair and sensitivity. From Cathedral Windows and Clamshells, to Pickle Dish and New York beauty, you’ll discover not only Jo’s vibrant interpretations, but benefit from her stunning attention to detail. If improv quilting appeals, join Jo as she takes the beloved Dresden Plate and transforms it into a riot of hothouse flowers scattered over a carpet of cool greens and blues. As a talented tutor running and teaching many classes from her workshop in Edinburgh, Jo is able to share her skill and knowledge with ease. This also allows us to share in her passion for the craft – her never-ending enthusiasm and positive encouragement leap from every page.
This project collection is a textile treasury, filled cover to cover with beautiful quilts, creative inspiration and a rainbow of colour. Enjoy your journey through each one. From Choosing the fabric to mastering the method, you’ll create a quilt destined to become a future heirloom.
Jenny Fox-Proverbs – Managing Director
- out of stock
Today’s Quilter Issue 21£5.99
In this issue:
FREE! Exclusive Project supplement – 60 degree Triangles with Pam Lintott. 5 quilt patterns . Expert techniques
Vintage blooms – Sew Carolyn Forster’s delightful hexagon design
Giving the gift of a quilt? Lynne Edwards MBE shares wise words!
- Celebrate the season with Jo Avery’s bom
- Pauline Ineson exquisite effects with tonal applique
- Clever corners – try a new technique with Pam Lintott
Be inspired by …
- Mandy Shaw’s patriotic project
- Sara Impey’s clever text creations
- Iconic Jane A. Stickle quilt
Bust your fabric stash with style!
- Angling magazines (31)
- Children's magazines (43)
- Classic Car Magazines (30)
- Craft Magazines (138)
- Cycling magazines (9)
- Entertainment (30)
- Gardening Magazines (21)
- Hobbies (74)
- Lifestyle (46)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (51)
- Motoring (59)
- Science & Technology (25)
- Sport (25)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (8)
- Walking & Outdoors (23)
- Wedding magazines (12)