Practical Motorhome – February 2018£4.20
In this latest issue:
- Explore England’s stunning South- East! Uncover the old-world charm of the Chiltern Hills
- Escape to eastern France
- Catch winter sun in Spain
- Tour Scotland’s pretty uplands
- Van servicing explained our technical expert reveals everything you need to know
- The hottest new models tested including Swift, Marquis and Rapido
- Buying used? Find a brilliant Auto-Trail Excel from just £26k
Plus much more and your chance to WIN! A set of daytime running lights!
Bike – January 2018£4.30
FREE with the latest issue of Bike is a biker’s guide to Wallonia – the Belgian Ardennes. Inside are great rides, amazing events and places to visit in Southern Belgium, along with over 1300km of brilliant routes!
Inside the Jan 2018 issue:
- 79 new bikes revealed
- All key models have tests and insights
- New Honda Gold Wing tested
- 2018 BMW R1200GS ridden to Italy
- Ducati V4: road grunt in a GP chassis
- Blown Kawasaki: Why dual-seat SX is the greatest H2
- Exclusives with new Triumph Tiger, Honda Africa Twin, KTM 790 Duke and Royal Enfield 650 twin
- Yamaha’s amazing 3-wheeler will be in main dealers next year
Plus much more!
What Car? – December 2017£5.99
In this latest issue:
- Britain’s most reliable cars 2017!
- We name the best and worst performers in every class
- More cars
- Bigger tests
- Extra data and advice
- Exclusive owner data
- New Skoda Yeti tested
- Hybrid vs electric power
- Nissan Juke rival- New Seat Arona
Plus much more inside !
How To Build Your Model Railway – 2017£5.99
Welcome to the fifth in our ‘How to build A Model Railway’ series.
We started it with one aim: to use Model Rail’s information step-by-step style to show you exactly how to build a model railway.
In this edition, we focus on Chris Leigh’s fabulous Cornish branch line ‘Polwyddelan’. It’s not big; it’s an ‘L’ shape that’s 6ft 6in by 4ft, but it feels much bigger, thanks to the sense of depth that Chris has created.
We’ve chosen to focus on a classic branch line that’s crying out to be modelled. But the techniques that our experts describe will transfer to whatever area you fancy modelling, and whatever gauge or scale you work in.
Learning new skills is always useful, but at Model Rail we believe that’s part of the story. It’s also important to know what’s available and how to use it, so throughout this manual you’ll find guides to buying and using various pieces of vital equipment.
Layout building can be a daunting prospect, with the threat of getting it wrong hanging over every turn. But worry no more – this guide should answer all your questions.
Richard Foster – Editor
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (43)
- Classic Car Magazines (27)
- Craft Magazines (100)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (31)
- Gardening Magazines (19)
- Hobbies (75)
- Lifestyle (37)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (50)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (25)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (5)
- Walking & Outdoors (20)
- Wedding magazines (10)