Land Rover Owner International – January 2018- Issue 1£4.60
In this latest issue:
- Look inside at Vinnie Jones’ modified Defender with no-expense-spared
- 11 Rugged Northumberland greenlanes you must drive
- Driving the skies over Africa, Colin and Nick Souness take their Defender 110 into the cloud and back, driving around some of the less frequent tracks across Africa’s highest country
- 21 pages of workshop including fitting a heated screen and electric winch
- Discovery 2 rebuilt in just two weeks
PLUS much more!
Land Rover Owner International August 2017£4.60
We all want to make our Land Rovers better, whether they're used on-road, off-road or just as a family vehicle.
But improving a Land Rover doesn't mean ruining it – most changes are reversible, so we can get the most out of our vehicle and return it to standard if we ever come to sell.
Of course, sometimes it's handy for vehicles to be sold on with their modifications intact, as Rob Maude found with his unique Air Drive Harrier (p114), which came with all of its accessories.
At the other end of the scale Steven Morecroft's Discovery 1 (p48) looks like a reasonably well-equipped off-roader, but the main improvements – twin turbos – are hidden in the engine bay.
I hope you're inspired by the issue – let us know what you're doing with your own Land Rovers.
Neil Watterson – Editor
Land Rover Owner International Spring 2017£4.60
In this issue:
The Boss: Defender Tdi v Td5 v TDCi – shootout PLUS buying info
Scrapyard challenge – Disco 2 reborn
Top tipper – Rare builder’s series II
Heritage greenlanes – journey back in time on Britain’s byways
Discovery 5 – The LRO off-road verdict
26 workshop pages:
- Easy fix for leaky P38 heater
- Change 300 Tdi timing belt
- Transform your Land Rover inside and out
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (42)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (124)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (26)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (67)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (22)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)