BBC Gardeners’ World- November 2017£4.75
In this awards special issue:
- Best reader gardens revealed!
- Is your garden winter ready?
- 3 Easy Ways To..
- Give your garden WOW- right now!
- Create stylish low-maintenance pots
- Grow gifts to give this Christmas
- 47 ideas for every garden
- Make the most of any size space with Monty’s top tips
- Carol share the quick way to grow more of your favourites
- Never kill a plant again with Alan’s expert advice
Plus much more inside!
Modern Gardens – October 2017 – Issue 19£3.99
Can you smell Autumn in the air? This month’s issue is dedicated to savouring the start of the new season.
Delve inside October’s issue for:
– 512 New Ways to Revamp Your Garden
– The Latest Fence Styles to make a statement
– Creative ways to make small gardens look bigger
– Use Houseplants for designer style
– Add drama with Bamboo for your Autumn garden
– Easy Ideas to transform your patio
– Garden Makeovers to update your front garden
– 15 Ideas to create an Autumn glow and add a touch of warmth to your garden.
Landscape – Sept/Oct 2017£4.50
I am not good at remembering poetry, despite having spent years learning many verses by rote at school. Sadly, only snippets come to mind when I want to impress with my knowledge.
One line is never far away at this time of year: the first line of Keats’ ‘To Autumn’. Those words – Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness -never fail to evoke memories of childhood walks through crisp fallen leaves, of harvest festivals with their baskets of fruit and vegetables, and of morning chills requiring a coat to be worn again.
It is amazing how some words have the ability to transport you to different times and places. Often these can be the most trivial of things. No one could say that having to wear a gabardine to school instead of a blazer is an important memory, for example. But they can be much more important, such as a family or even a national event.
We take great care at LandScape when we look for quotations to enhance our features. We hope you enjoy them and find one or two that bring back memories for you too.
Hilary Scott – Editor
BBC Gardeners World August 2017£4.75
In the August 2017 issue…
- We Love August…
- Plant Partners
- Expert’s Choice
- Container Know-How
- The Full Monty
- Have Your Say
- Over The Fence
- 2 for 1 Gardens Spotlight
- Photo Competition
- The Late Show
- Border Style
- City Problems Solved
- Plants for City Gardens
- City Garden Breaks
DO IT NOW…
- Perfect Timing
- Success With Cut-Price Plants
- Pruning Month
- Grass Snake
- How Make A Bird Box Green Roof
GROW & EAT
- Grow And Eat
- Speedy Veg
- 10 Crops To Start Now
Q & A
- Powdery Mildrew
- Garden Doctor
- 10 Worst Pests
- Gardeners’ Question TIme
- Next Month
- Tales From Titchmarsh
Garden Answers August 2017£3.99
In this issue:
FREE SEEDS! Worth £2.95
Your easy guide to Garden Colour Special! Combine plants for flowers every day of the year!
Helenium: Grow nature’s little sunbeams!
Behind the scenes at Great Dixter
- Welsh Cottage idyll where flowers rule
- Butterfly haven is a plant-packed paradise
- Suburban plot filled with perennial colour
- Inject style & colour: Design ideas for instant wow!
- Connect with nature: 10 wildlife projects for summer
- Create garden drama: Plants for purple foliage effects
PLUS! Your chance to WIN a set of Stihl Cordless Tools worth £297!
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (42)
- Classic Car Magazines (26)
- Craft Magazines (125)
- Cycling magazines (7)
- Entertainment (27)
- Gardening Magazines (18)
- Hobbies (68)
- Lifestyle (42)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (46)
- Motoring (54)
- Science & Technology (22)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (7)
- Walking & Outdoors (21)
- Wedding magazines (10)