Practical Fishkeeping – October 2017£4.40
In This Issue:
BRIGHT EYES – Discover the tiny, colourful and fascinating relatives of the rainbowfish.
It’s A Wonderful Life! 16 Simple Ideas for Happier Healthier Fish.
Colour Your Reef Tank – Buy eye popping corals – and keep them that way!
New Series – Get Your Very Own Fishkeeping Dipolma – Find Part One of our exciting new home learning course inside!
Practical Fishkeeping – Sept 2017£4.50
Live fast, die young – discover the fish you can grow at home, just like buying seeds
The Cleaner Wrasse Debate
From the garden to your aquarium
The next step
PLUS loads more from the Fishkeeping Know-How Section, along with Your Fish & Tanks and News & Reviews
Practical Fishkeeping – August ’17£4.40
The AUGUST issue…
From the Cover:
- The Shining – It's ironic that one of the hottest fish on the scene comes from cold waters…
- Six Of The Best KOI – A look at the varieties that are most in demand at the moment – and some of them may surprise you!
- Become A Choco-Holic – Who says brown is boring? The Chocolate gourami is a real treat that not only looks delicious but also has a soft centre. Find out how to keep these sweet fish
- The Best Of British – What better way to make the most of the summer than enjoying our native marine life?
- Size Isn't Everything – Smaller set-ups can really look the business. Here are some great ideas for the more easily accommodated 60cm/2ft aquariums
All this plus…LOADS MORE:
Your Fish & Tank
News & Review
Plus more! Do Not Miss Out! Buy this issue now!
Practical Fishkeeping July ’17£4.40
In the latest issue of Practical Fishkeeping discover exactly why you need fascinating Angelfish in your life; we visit a reader's jaw-dropping Borneo inspired tank and Gabor Horvath gives advise on how to be a betta breeder.
PLUS keep the intelligent, beautiful and streetwise hogfish, low labour pond ideas, holiday feeding advice and much more!
Practical Fishkeeping June’17£4.40
In this issue:
Who’s watching who? Meet the fish that misses nothing – inside or outside the tank
Biotope Aquarium – Discover the secret side of neons
Go native! 10 pond plants to attract more wildlife
Carefree communities – how to achieve peaceful tank
- out of stock
Practical Fishkeeping Spring ’17 Issue 5£4.40
In this issue:
FREE! 24-page pond guide pull out!
Dwarf stars! Meet a group of cichlids that you'll really take a shine to
A whiter shade of pale – points to consider with albino fish
Aquascaping made simple – easy plants for a beautiful aquarium
The long and thin of it – eel alternatives for smaller tanks
- Discover the emperor tetra's colourful cousin
- We visit a top catfish breeder
- Dwarf snakeheads
- Fish in the shops
- Camouflage on the reef
- Treat itchy fish
- Inspirational aquariums
- Avoid Spring pond problems
- Scotland shoptour
- Angling magazines (23)
- BBC Sky at Night (1)
- Children's magazines (38)
- Classic Car Magazines (34)
- Craft Magazines (129)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (24)
- Gardening Magazines (19)
- Hobbies (67)
- Lifestyle (35)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (40)
- Motoring (55)
- Science & Technology (17)
- Sport (23)
- Sports Programmes (4)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (22)
- Wedding magazines (10)