Practical Fishkeeping – December 2017£4.40
In this issue:
- Get spawning! Banish winter blues with our breeding project ideas
- 101 fascinating fish facts! Discover what makes them so incredible
- 3 easy ways to achieve aquascapes to inspire you
- Think festive! Keep the gloriously laid back Mesonauta cichlids
- Why Aussie doughnuts runs rings around other corals
- Meet the marines with mucky homes
Plus much more..
Practical Fishkeeping November 2017£4.40
In this issue:
FREE! 24-Page beginners’ guide to Marines
Your saltwater journey starts here! Ideal for starters – 18 gorgeous beginner friendly fish and inverts
Subtle Shades – delightful tetras to add contrast to your community aquarium
Meet the Tamasaba Goldfish – a fancy for ponds!
Could we lose the charming Channa? Why our snakeheads are worth fighting for
All the colours of the rainbow – discover the dazzling Micro Lord: the coral every reefkeeper is after!
PLUS 25 aquarium pumps on test
Practical Fishkeeping – October 2017£4.40
In This Issue:
BRIGHT EYES – Discover the tiny, colourful and fascinating relatives of the rainbowfish.
It’s A Wonderful Life! 16 Simple Ideas for Happier Healthier Fish.
Colour Your Reef Tank – Buy eye popping corals – and keep them that way!
New Series – Get Your Very Own Fishkeeping Dipolma – Find Part One of our exciting new home learning course inside!
Practical Fishkeeping – Sept 2017£4.50
Live fast, die young – discover the fish you can grow at home, just like buying seeds
The Cleaner Wrasse Debate
From the garden to your aquarium
The next step
PLUS loads more from the Fishkeeping Know-How Section, along with Your Fish & Tanks and News & Reviews
Practical Fishkeeping – August ’17£4.40
The AUGUST issue…
From the Cover:
- The Shining – It's ironic that one of the hottest fish on the scene comes from cold waters…
- Six Of The Best KOI – A look at the varieties that are most in demand at the moment – and some of them may surprise you!
- Become A Choco-Holic – Who says brown is boring? The Chocolate gourami is a real treat that not only looks delicious but also has a soft centre. Find out how to keep these sweet fish
- The Best Of British – What better way to make the most of the summer than enjoying our native marine life?
- Size Isn't Everything – Smaller set-ups can really look the business. Here are some great ideas for the more easily accommodated 60cm/2ft aquariums
All this plus…LOADS MORE:
Your Fish & Tank
News & Review
Plus more! Do Not Miss Out! Buy this issue now!
- Angling magazines (23)
- Children's magazines (38)
- Classic Car Magazines (22)
- Craft Magazines (107)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (23)
- Gardening Magazines (16)
- Hobbies (60)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (38)
- Motoring (46)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (9)