Q – December 2017£4.50
In This Issue:
NOEL GALLAGHER REBORN
The Q Interview.
The Stranger Case Of The Elusive Meg White.
Bono‘s “Personal Apocalypse” – The truth behind U2‘s new LP
30th Anniversary Special
Strangeways, Here We Come.
The Smiths’ classic in their own words
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- out of stock
Q Legends: Oasis£6.99
OUT OF STOCK – THE NEW Q ISSUE IS: NOEL GALLAGHER REBORN
From the makers of Q magazine comes Q Legends: Oasis, the first in a new series of one-off magazines dedicated purely to those who’ve earnt legendary status in our opinion.
Inside this Oasis special John Harris recalls how the notorious Wibbling Rivalry single came to be, Oasis in 2005: Noel’s strops and 4am drinking sessions, Q Editor Ted Kessler recalls being locked in an Irish bar all night with the Gallaghers in 2009, there’s exclusive photo galleries from Jill Furmanovsky and loads more.
From the early years to now, this special collector’s edition features Noel and Liam’s greatest hits, with classic interviews, rare pictures and all the madness…
Q Legends: Oasis. From the vaults. The definitive story.
- out of stock
Q – November 2017£4.50
In This Issue:
“We're more than band. We're a Cult.”
Exclusive! All their secrets revealed…
Marilyn Manson – Eats your questions
New Music! Huge Tours!
Noel Gallagher, Gorillaz, Metallica, Robert Planet, Taylor Swift and More!
St Vincent – Annie Clark goes Supernova,
PLUS! Dizzee Rascal, The Fall, Ezra Koenig, Grace Jones, Fleet Foxes
Q – September 2017£4.50
In the Septemeber 2017 issue of Q, we track Josh Homme on his motorbike in Los Angeles and his footsteps’ through London’s Soho in an exclusive cover feature. On the eve of the release of Queens Of The Stone Age‘s brilliant new album Villains, Niall Doherty finds out what makes modern rock’s kingpin tick. “I never blame the devil for what I do cos I don’t want the devil to get the credit,” says Homme.
Also in the issue, things get very emotional as Chris Catchpole joins The Maccabees at their farewell shows in London. Andrew Perry goes out on the road with goth-punk heroes The Horrors in Spain and travels to Italy with volcanic-voiced man mountain Rag’n’Bone Man in Italy to hear the true life stories behind his megahits. Laura Barton meets art-rock superheroes Grizzly Bear in LA to hear how they reunited to make their excellent new record and Dorian Lynskey profiles the set designers behind the biggest rock shows on Earth.
Elsewhere in the issue, we have a bumper extract from Lizzy Goodman’s magnificent book Meet Me In The Bathroom: Rebirth And Rock And Roll In New York City 2001-2011, which tells the story of the last great urban musical explosion. This extract concerns the debauched joint tour The Strokes and Kings Of Leon undertook with Regina Spektor in 2003. Wyclef Jean gives us his 10 Commandments and Alt-J are the subject of this issue’s Cash For Questions. We also join Foo Fighters in the studio, and The Killers talk us through their triumphant Hyde Park show with some behind the scenes snaps.
In reviews, we cover mammoth live shows by Radiohead and Guns’n’Roses and run the rule over new albums by The War On Drugs, Ghostpoet, Queens Of The Stone Age, Everything Everything and Dizzee Rascal. All this and much more, in the new issue of Q.
Buy your copy today
Q – August Issue – All-Star Summer Special£4.50
In The All-Star Summer Special…
This month’s highlight: watching the vast moshpit at Rock Im Park festival in Nuremberg bounce as one to the thrilling Prophets of Rage.
- ED SHEERAN – He may be the world’s biggest male pop star, but that does not mean he looks like he smells good in photos
- HAIM – Q Travels to the sister act’s home in Los Angeles to find three “Charming Muso Nerds”
- THE STONE ROSES – We join the throng at Wembley Stadium and ask the question: is this the Roses’ curtain call? Plus, how was it for punk-hop support act Sleaford Mods?
- NOEL GALLAGHER – To celebrate Noel’s 50th birthday, we remember The Chief’s 50 finest moments. On Page 50!
- RIDE – The true story of how the shoegaze superstars had it all, then lost it, then got it all back together again
- PROPHETS OF RAGE – Fighting the power in Germany with Tom Morello’s super-angry super-group
- TLC – The biggest girl group in the world return. Their Mission? Take on the “Hos”
- MAVERICK: PAUL HEATON – The Housemartins/Beautiful South frontman is this month’s saluted eccentric
Plus Loads More!!
- Angling magazines (23)
- Children's magazines (38)
- Classic Car Magazines (22)
- Craft Magazines (107)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (23)
- Gardening Magazines (16)
- Hobbies (60)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (38)
- Motoring (46)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (21)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (9)