Q – August Issue – All-Star Summer Special£4.50
In The All-Star Summer Special…
This month’s highlight: watching the vast moshpit at Rock Im Park festival in Nuremberg bounce as one to the thrilling Prophets of Rage.
- ED SHEERAN – He may be the world’s biggest male pop star, but that does not mean he looks like he smells good in photos
- HAIM – Q Travels to the sister act’s home in Los Angeles to find three “Charming Muso Nerds”
- THE STONE ROSES – We join the throng at Wembley Stadium and ask the question: is this the Roses’ curtain call? Plus, how was it for punk-hop support act Sleaford Mods?
- NOEL GALLAGHER – To celebrate Noel’s 50th birthday, we remember The Chief’s 50 finest moments. On Page 50!
- RIDE – The true story of how the shoegaze superstars had it all, then lost it, then got it all back together again
- PROPHETS OF RAGE – Fighting the power in Germany with Tom Morello’s super-angry super-group
- TLC – The biggest girl group in the world return. Their Mission? Take on the “Hos”
- MAVERICK: PAUL HEATON – The Housemartins/Beautiful South frontman is this month’s saluted eccentric
Plus Loads More!!
Q July 2017£4.50
The new issue of Q celebrates 40 years of Paul Weller with two special covers to collect. Simon Goddard met Weller on the eve of the release of his new album, A Kind Revolution, which, by amazing coincidence, comes exactly 40 years after his debut with The Jam. From punk beginnings to the biggest band of his generation to The Style Council, to the Britpop breakdown and beyond, we chart his ongoing coronation as mod’s living monarch.
Also in the new issue, Ted Kessler heads to the US to see Nottingham duo Sleaford Mods win over New York and Laura Barton visits avant-pop hero Perfume Genius at his home to hear about his latest transformation. This month’s Q Maverick is Will Oldham, who under Bonnie “Prince” Billy and other aliases has carved a career that’s slowly swayed from lo-fi folk to spectral electronica. Matt Allen met him in New Orleans. Elsewhere in the issue, there’s a Beth Ditto feature by Sylvia Patterson and we speak to the A&R men who discovered the stars. Also in the new Q, Niall Doherty looks beyond Glastonbury, Reading and V to compile Q’s bespoke boutique festival guide.
The subject of this month’s Cash For Questions is Craig David, while Run The Jewels deliver their edicts on how to live in 10 Commandments. We report from Lorde’s triumphant live comeback, head Out To Lunch with Goldie and visit Everything Everything in the studio. This month’s Q reviews section features live reviews of Stormzy and PJ Harvey, and we run the rule over new albums from Kendrick Lamar, The Charlatans, Jane Weaver, The Amazons and more.
You will receive one cover selected at random.
Q June 2017£4.50
In this issue:
Gorillaz – “let’s make a party record for the world going nuts!”
Blondie – atomic new 12-page interview
Spiritualized – still floating in space
Fleet Foxes – drop out and crack up
Collector’s cover – Drawn exclusively for Q by Jamie Hewlett
Charlatans, Thundercat, John Lydon, The XX, Glass Animals…
Q April 2017£4.50
In this issue:
The Strokes – and the debut albums that changed music: a hand picked selection of revolutionary sounds
Kate Bush: the trauma behind the kick inside
The Jesus and Mary chain – the art riot of psychocandy
EXCLUSIVE interview: Elbow – they're back… to save the world!
Rock against Trump – a five-point action plan
Future islands – Bastille – Laura Marling – Drake
Also starring: Lady Gaga, Joy Division, The Specials, Sex Pistols, Arcade fire, Nas & more!
Q March 2017£4.50
Inside the March issue, Q celebrates the life and music of George Michael with the ultimate tribute, featuring his life in music and his 20 greatest songs.
We have an exclusive interview with The XX, as the self-effacing Putney trio prepare to unleash their fabulous new album, I See You, on the world.
There's a 43-page 2017 preview special where we sneak a look (and listen) at the best new music coming out this year, starring the likes of U2, Kasabian, The Killers, Royal Blood, Paul Weller, The Vaccines and more.
The Cure & Skepta Live
PLUS MUCH MORE!
- Angling magazines (27)
- Children's magazines (34)
- Classic Car Magazines (34)
- Craft Magazines (147)
- Cycling magazines (11)
- Entertainment (32)
- Gardening Magazines (24)
- Hobbies (75)
- Lifestyle (47)
- Motorcycling (49)
- Motoring (71)
- Science & Technology (20)
- Sport (30)
- Sports Programmes (5)
- Travel (10)
- Walking & Outdoors (28)
- Wedding magazines (14)