What Car? – January 2018£5.99
In this latest issue:
- The best SUV for £250 a month! The new Seat Arona vs Citroen C3 Aircross vs Kia Stonic
- New T-Roc: Volkswagen Qashqai driven is it better than the real thing?
- The comparison of the new Peugeot 308, Volkswagen Golf & Skoda Octavia
Free 52 page magazine of the used car of the year 2018!
The best used cars in ever class, evaluated, rated and rewared. Find out which models you should make a beeline for when you head to the dealer’s forecourt – and which one we’ve crowned our overall used car of the year.
- 17 category winners
- One overall champion
- Cars for every budget
Car – December 2017 issue 665£4.70
In the latest issue of Car, we have world exclusive drives of the Porsche Mission E and 911 GT2 RS. This is the future according to Porsche, are you in?
Also inside: the Kia Stinger GT-S takes on the Audi S5 Sportback and BMW 440i M Sport Gran Coupe in our giant test, we take a look at the rise of new Volvo and we head for the hills in Porsche’s third Cayenne.
PLUS: 39 cars tested including new Rolls Phantom, BMW X3 & Lotus Evora GT430 and much more!
Car – Issue 664 November 2017£4.70
In this issue:
NEW JAG SUV! On the road in Jag’s GTI: Blitzing B-roads in E-Pace, the SUV that goes like a hot hatch!
– Sports Car giant test 2017 – McLaren 720S takes on the year’s 10 best cars
FREE 40-PAGE SPECIAL!
– Mitsubishi: The Six Nations Tour – Evo IX to Ireland’s best roads
– PLUS Win England rugby tickets
The World’s Best Garage – Inside Jaguar Land Rover’s legend-stuffed workshops!
BBC Top Gear – November 2017£4.45
In the latest issue of BBC Top Gear we have an exclusive interview with Lewis Hamilton, where he reveals secrets of the Merc-AMG Project One – his 1,000bhp, 11,000rpm, £2.5m street-legal F1 car.
Also inside we put the Hyundai i30N through its paces, the LR Discovery takes on the Audi Q7 and Volvo XC90 in our SUV group test and Chiron smashes 0-249mph-0 record.
PLUS: Honda Urban EV: electro-retro hatch channels 205 GTI, V8 triple test and much more!
What Car? November 2017£5.99
The new look issue of What Car? is on sale now and features more cars, bigger tests and extra data and advice.
In the November issue we take the first look at the new Volvo XC40 and see how the £28k SUV compares with it’s rivals. Plus we name the best luxury 4×4 in our Range Rover Velar vs Audi & BMW comparison test.
Also inside we ask how happy you are with your dealer and reveal the best and worst brands, plus much more!
Car – Issue 662 Sept 2017£4.70
Inside this issue of Car Magazine:
- Range Rover Velar! Brutally comprehensive test of the year’s hottest 4×4
- Tesla Model 3 driven Behind the wheel of breakthrough cheap(er) Tesla
- New Alpine A110 We take the new French sports car to meet the ancestors
- Alfa SUV shoot-out New Stelvio takes on box-fresh Volvo XC60, Audi Q5
- The best car in the world? Gavin Green on the imperious new Rolls Phantom
- Driven McLaren 570S Spider, Yaris hot hatch, new S-class, Panamera estate…
- A very British grand prix Camping at the GP in lightweight British sports cars
- New RS5 vs C63 AMG New Audi coupe tackles the benchmark fast Merc
- Buying used Range Rovers Our guide to bagging a great secondhand Rangie
- Our cars Ateca meets its designers, life with our MX-5, i3, C3 and more
- Car Tech Inside Honda’s future technology HQ: we hear the strategy firsthand
- Plus… Fearless columnists, the month’s big news and 10 times we’ve upset car makers
What Car? Sept 2017£5.99
In this issue:
New Jaguar & Range Rover SUVs- The hottest new cars of 2017 revealed and rated
E-Pace: First look at baby Jaguar
Comparison: The UK’s best electric car- New VW e-Golf vs BMW i3
Triple Test: NEW XC60 vs Biggest rivals- Volvo takes on Audi & Porsche
Special Report: How to buy your next car- top tips for getting a great deal on a 67-plate car
- Angling magazines (24)
- Children's magazines (39)
- Classic Car Magazines (23)
- Craft Magazines (109)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (25)
- Gardening Magazines (17)
- Hobbies (64)
- Lifestyle (39)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (39)
- Motoring (48)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (22)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (17)
- Wedding magazines (10)