Practical Sportsbikes – December 2017£4.20
FREE with the December issue of Practical Sportsbikes is your 2018 wall planner!
Inside this issue, one of the rarest Sports Production gems, the Kawasaki KR-1R, is rebuilt and thrashed on the road. See it in all its big carb, close-ratio glory in our reader resto feature this month.
Also inside: We take a look at the story of Aprilia, the Suzuki DR600S, Yamaha XT600 and Honda Dominator hit the dirt in Somerset for our big trailies test and we ride the top three racebikes from our CRMC series.
PLUS: 30 pages of workshop advice, more bikes for sale, how to get insured for less and much more!
Practical Classics – December 2017£4.40
In the latest issue of Practical Classics we meet Brian Cox who bought his GT6 brand new 40 years earlier, it's been laid up since 1990 and now he's restored it to better-than-new perfection from scratch.
Also inside Ant Anstead joins the PC team and takes us behind the scenes of the new Wheeler Dealers, there's a Ford Cortina resto with help from the bloke next door and Little Chef's 60th bash with the class of 1958: A40, Sprite & 15/50.
PLUS: Peugeot 205 & 309 buying guide, a Bean Mini build, 36 packed tech pages and much more!
Performance Bikes – December 2017£4.30
In this latest issue of Performance Bikes:
- Inside Ten Kate's Workshop- Behind the scenes of the world's fastest Fireblade turners
- Triumph Daytona 675 Mods guide
- Ducati's MotoGP Genius – Fixing the bike Rossi couldn't
- The Rutter Test- Panigale vs RSV4
- Ducati and Aprilia take on 2017's best superbikes… AND WIN
- MOTOGP comes to Skegness
- KTM 790 Duke first ride
Plus much more and includes..
FREE 2018 Calendar
Practical Sportsbikes – November 2017£4.20
In the new look issue of Practical Sportsbikes, editor Jim's Suzuki GSX1100S Katana is fettled back to its fighting best.
Also inside we pick brilliant bikes for £5000, we have the inside story on James Hillier's Classic TT Ducati and we look at how Erik Buell changed bikes forever.
PLUS: NEW essential workshop section, MORE bikes for sales, an RG500 resto and much more!
Land Rover Owner International November 2017 – issue 12£4.60
In this month’s issue of Land Rover International:
- The ultimate guide to the Discovery – every generation of the do-it-all Land Rover driven, tested & rated
- Lincs & Rutland Explorer – 19 must-drive greenlanes with maps!
- 27 brand new products reviewed
- Fitting D2 off-road armour
- Retro-style Defender Tdi re-engineered
Land Rover International – Sept 2017£4.60
Inside September’s issue…
- World of Land Rovers – Your amazing photos from around the world
- Defender 90 overlander – Stunning station wagon ready for adventure
- Bag a bargain – What to look for and which model is for you
- Family runabout – p38 – Modified for fun off-road and on the beach
- Bulletproof Defender – Armoured V8-powered luxury 110
- Our Land Rovers – Disco 1, Series 1, Defender TDCi
- Your Land Rovers –Double Cab 110, Railrover 130, Series 1
- Grandad’s Classic – Rebuilt but retains original ambience
- Student restoration – £500 project Series II makes the grade
- Showtime in Belgium – Series-only gathering in Flander
- Roverphile – Classic demo chassis and Perkins Longton
All this plus so much more from sections:
Buying, Adventure, Workshop, Events & News and Comment
Get your issue here today!
- Angling magazines (24)
- Children's magazines (39)
- Classic Car Magazines (23)
- Craft Magazines (109)
- Cycling magazines (6)
- Entertainment (25)
- Gardening Magazines (17)
- Hobbies (64)
- Lifestyle (38)
- Match Of The Day (2)
- Motorcycling (39)
- Motoring (48)
- Science & Technology (19)
- Sport (22)
- Sports Programmes (3)
- Travel (6)
- Walking & Outdoors (16)
- Wedding magazines (10)