Land Rover Owner International magazine inspires and informs Land Rover enthusiasts. Our practical writers know their Land Rovers inside out, and our adventure writers have been there and done it, showing the best routes to drive and offering top advice for maximum enjoyment.
Land Rover Owner International – July 2018
In this issue:
- Camel Spirit. Superb TDCi Defender with Camel Trophy DNA
- Adventure: Why the Algarve is Europe’s hottest 4×4 destination
- Revealed: First Overland – the untold story of Oxford’s lost years
- Exploring: Rugged and deserted Northumberland greenlanes you’ll love with OS maps
- Heroric 15 year resto – Classic beauty
- SIII Dakar replica – built to race
- how to build a 2.8 litre Tdi Engine
- New Goodyear fast-road tyre tested
- Top action from the ALRC national
- And much, much more!
Only 3 left in stock