BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain. As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile Issue 152
Inside This Issue Of BBC Countryfile:
- Your Perfect Week In The Peak District – Seven Idylic Days Wandering The National Park’s Most Delightful Dales & Villages.
- Butterfly Havens – 17 Walks To Find Summer’s Beauty.
- Bards On A Barge – All Aboard The Floating Theatre.
- Wonders Of The Pond – Your Guide To Amazing Water Creatures.
- Red Kites Soar Again – How A Lost Species Returned To Our Skies.