BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain. As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile Issue 153
Inside This Issue Of BBC Countryfile:
- Let’s Clean Our Beaches – Join Our Litter Campaign.
- Wight Gold – Discover Timeless Treasures Of The Isle Of Wight.
- Seaside Classic – The Deckchair’s Unfolding History.
- The Secret Life Of A Sand Dune – Explore A New World Of Wildlife.
- Your Letters – have Your Say On Rural Issues.