BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain. As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile Issue 154
Inside This Issue Of BBC Countryfile:
- Make The Most Of Long Sunny Days In The Countryside.
- Explore Pembrokeshire’s Coves & Castles.
- Unwind With A Beautiful Lakeside Walk.
- Read The Skies – The Pleasures Of Cloud Spotting.
- Create A Bee-Friendly Garden – Rewild Your Backyard.