BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain. As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile Issue 156
Inside This Issue Of BBC Countryfile:
- “Find Your Wild Side” – Enjoy The Freedom Of The Great Outdoors With Helen Skelton.
- Leafy Dales & Lost Valleys – 15 Enchanting Autumn Escapes.
- Rewild Your Garden – Easy Ways To Turn Your Plot Into A Natural Haven.
- Free Pocket Guide To Great Upland Walks.
- Return Of The Pine Marten – How This Agile Hunter Is Reviving Welsh Woods.