BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain. As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile Issue 157
Inside this issue of BBC Countryfile:
- Roam the Enchanted forests of Perthshire
- Chilling Stories from Country Pubs
- The rise and fall of the mighty Salmon
- Are game birds bad for our Wildlife?
- Chilling stories from country pubs
Only 2 left in stock