BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain.As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile- November 2017
In this latest issue:
- Suffolk’s Sensational Shores, the wildlife-rich coast that inspires artists
- Totally Bats! take to the night sky with these amazing flying mammals
- Wonders of the woodlands, 14 golden walks to mysterious ruins, enchanted lakes and wild waterfalls
- How trees talk to each other
- Matt Baker attracting nature to our family wood
- 2018 awards !
- Paddle into history master Britain’s ancient craft: the coracle
Plus much more!
Only 2 left in stock