BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain.As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile October 2018
Inside this issue of BBC Countryfile:
- Wainwright’s Scotland: Explore the beautiful mountains and glens that seduced Britain’s most famous walker
- Save our salmon: Why the king of the river is fighting for survival
- Ellie Harrison: “We should all know where our meat comes from”
- Go on safari in Devon: A family adventure to see rare birds, otters and beavers
- Fields of gold: Growing priceless saffron in Cornwall
- Spectacular autumn trees: 17 great walks for October
- Apple season: Scrumptious recipes from the orchard
FREE 48-page guide to glorious hill walks!
Only 5 left in stock