BBC Countryfile Magazine is your ultimate guide to the countryside. Join Adam Henson, Matt Baker and John Craven from the popular weekly tv programme as they celebrate the beauty and diversity of rural Britain.As well as showing you places to visit, local food to taste and outdoor pursuits to experience, BBC Countryfile Magazine tackles the latest rural and environmental stories, explaining how they affect you.
BBC Countryfile September 2018
Inside this issue of BBC Countryfile:
- Mysterious peak – Join Helen Moat on an exploration of why some locations thrill and chill us – and explore her 10 favourite ‘thin places’ in the Peak District
- Roam the wild frontier – Meander along the River Tweed, through the quietly majestic hills and historic market towns of the Scottish Borders, with a romantic tale at every turn
- The wonderful wasp – Wasps deserve respect not a swatter, says Seirian Sumner – who reveals their fascinating societies and hugely beneficial presence in our gardens and wider countryside
- A Prince’s passion – Prince Charles reveals his love for the Highland Games – which finally gain a permanent home this month
- Wild harvest – Adele Nozedar encourages us all to go foraging this autumn with some delightful new recipes