BBC Gardeners’ World Guide: Small Space Veg
Enjoy delicious homegrown harvests, however small your space. From windowsills and balconies, to raised beds and containers, you’ll find everything you need for success in this one-stop guide. Follow growing guides and clear step-by-step instructions to enjoy fresh and tasty veg, fruit and herbs. Also includes five packets of seed including tomatoes, carrots and salad leaves.
THIS PACK INCLUDES 5 PACKS OF SEEDS. SCROLL DOWN FOR A SNEAK PEEK
- Tomato – Red Cherry
- Bite-sized fruits great for lunchboxes
- Lettuce – Mixed Leaves
- Sow for a summer of fresh and tasty leaves
- Spring Onion
- Perfect for adding to salads and stir fries.
- Chilli – (Hot) Mild Jalapeno
- A small-space winner – grow on a windowsill
- Carrot – Chantenay Red Cored
- Ideal for growing in pots and containers
Gardeners’ World Magazine subscribers save 25% when you buy online – enter your subscriber number to claim your discount.
Due to restrictions on moving plants and seeds overseas, this issue is only available to mainland UK customers.