September value pack, brought to you by BBC Gardeners’ World magazine.
Inside your September value pack
2-for-1 Gardens reusable card and guide 2023 – card valid until April 2024. The more you use, the more you save!
Save on garden visiting and enjoy great days out across the UK, until April 2024, including National Trust, English Heritage and National Trust of Scotland gardens (Please note this does not include all 416 gardens in the 2-for-1 Gardens scheme. Please check garden websites for opening times and periods). Kew: 2-for-1 saving £21.50
- Leeds Castle: 2-for-1 saving £35
- Hever Castle: 2-for-1 saving £17.15
- Rousham: 2-for-1 saving £10
Six FREE packs of seeds worth £14.15
Bring colour and flavour into your garden or patio, with seeds specially selected by the Gardeners’ World magazine team.
- Kale & Morning Glory
- Oregano & Lettuce
- Eschscholzia & Nicotiana
The 2 for 1 Gardens scheme 2023-24 features 416 beautiful gardens nationwide. 166 of these gardens welcome visitors all year round and are listed (together with their 2-for-1 saving) are listed here. Many other gardens are open during the colder months, some have shorter visiting hours, and others are closed. To ensure you have a great day out, please check the website of the garden you’re planning to visit prior to setting off.
- Spring bulb special, with Alan Titchmarsh
- Get the best from dahlias, with Monty Don
- Using and maintaining topiary, with Adam Frost
- Prune summer raspberries, with Frances
- Delicious veg-plot recipes
- Make the most of your greenhouse through winter
For the standard issue of the September issue (with no seeds or 2 for 1 Gardens card and guide), please click here.