Published six-yearly, BBC Home Cooking magazine is a topic and seasonal oriented magazine primarily aimed at meals that assist with a healthy diet. Each issue hosts over 100 recipes to try out, for fantastic family meals, mouth watering deserts and much more! Definitely a magazine for those who want to experiment with their diets and cooking skills.
BBC Home Cooking Series: Healthy 21
Inside this issue of Home Cooking Series:
- 125 nutritious recipes for 2021
- Classics made lighter – spaghetti & meatballs, fish & chips, chicken korma
- Yotam Ottolenghi’s veg-packed recipes
- Ready in 30 – fresh and vibrant midweek meals
- Free diet plan to pull out and keep