Published six-yearly, BBC Home Cooking magazine is a topic and seasonal oriented magazine primarily aimed at meals that assist with a healthy diet. Each issue hosts over 100 recipes to try out, for fantastic family meals, mouth watering deserts and much more! Definitely a magazine for those who want to experiment with their diets and cooking skills.
BBC Home Cooking Series: Vegetarian Summer 19
Inside this issue of BBC Home Cooking Series: Vegetarian Summer
- What’s New? Zingy Quesadillas, vegan mug cake & summer cookbooks
- The Impossible Burger: We tried the much-hyped plant based burger
- Friday Fakeaway: Veggie curries to make at home
- Vegan alternatives: Clever switches for a completely plant based diet
- Vegan bakes: Showstoppers made entirely animal free