BBC Music is the world’s #1 classical music brand, and is the most comprehensive monthly guide to the world of classical music – live, broadcast and recorded. It’s packed full of information and inspiring features on all aspects of classical music and is read by an engaged, informed audience of affluent, upmarket culture lovers.
BBC Music Magazine April 2019
Inside this issue of BBC Music Magazine:
- Alison Balsom: Festival Fever!
- Big screen classics: The greatest film themes of all time
- Smashed Strads: Horror stories of instruments at the airport
- Errollyn Wallen: The inspiring composer
- Britten’s return: Incredible wartime voyage
PLUS! 62-page festival guide for this summer!
Only 5 left in stock