BBC Science Focus is the UK’s best-selling science and technology monthly magazine. Each issue charts the discoveries and ideas at the forefront of science and explains them in plain English. It’s the perfect read for curious minds who want to understand and marvel at the complexity of our world.
BBC Science Focus October Issue (341)
Inside this issue of BBC Science Focus:
- Eat yourself happy: Microbes in your guy hold the key to health
- The way to save our wild bees
- Could we divert an Earth-bound asteroid?
- Amazon on fire
- Space atlas: Map the Milky Way
- Heart Repair: Fixing damage after a heart attack
Only 5 left in stock