BBC Sky at Night Magazine is essential reading for both the novice and experienced astronomer.
|Discover the benefits of having each issue delivered to your door with a BBC Sky At Night magazine subscription|
Only 2 left in stock
Get the best view of the sky, with the UK’s best-selling astronomy magazine. Complementing the much-loved BBC television programme, Sky at Night Magazine is your practical guide to astronomy. This issue is packed with columns by renowned experts as well as in-depth cosmological features, practical observing tutorials, comprehensive equipment reviews, astrophotography master classes and much, much more.
Inside our September 2020 issue…
– Explore the night sky with binoculars: Tour 10 top targets PLUS 3 pairs of 7x50s on test
– Unlocking dark energy: Does new research explain what’s pushing the Universe apart?
– Red planet in reverse: Observe Mars’s curious orbital loop this month
– New season star-hopping: An easy trip around the constellations of autumn
– Stars on the ceiling: Make your own indoor planetarium projector
– A month of meetings: see 5 great conjunctions of the Moon and planets
– Extra online: Planetary scientist Louise Prockter on her proposal for a mission to Neptune’s largest moon
– Watch The Sky at Night: the episode where the team explores the life and death of stars
– Watch the virtual planetarium, a video guide to the month’s top night sky sights.