Never miss out on the action from the biggest car mag in the world. We’re Britain’s best-selling car magazine, packed with the hottest metal in the galaxy (from dream hypercars to everyday hatchbacks) all shot in stunning locations by our award winning team.
BBC Top Gear September 2018
In this issue of BBC Top Gear:
- The Best Movie Cars Ever! – What are the best (and worst) cars in films? And what goes on underneath the skin of a stunt car?
- Mustang Bullitt – There’s a new Mustang Bullitt… what else could we do but hotfoot it to the streets of San Francisco?
- Bullitt vs. Bullitt’s – So how does the new compare to the actual one used for filming the best car chase scene ever?
- US Superpower – Three muscle cars from the Land of the Free-breathing V8 go head to head at Thermal Club raceway
- Cygnet V8 – We take Aston Martin’s pumped-up city car for a lap of London’s Congestion Charge Zone
- Porsche 919 Evo – Chris Harris gets to drive the LMP1 dominator. And then we witness it setting a new ‘Ring record