BBC Wildlife Magazine is the No.1 paid for wildlife magazine. It is a celebration of the natural world and aims to inspire readers with the sheer wonder and beauty of nature and help them understand and appreciate the truly amazing world around. Packed with fascinating and informative features written by experts and illustrated with award-winning photography, BBC Wildlife Magazine is essential reading for anyone with a passion for wildlife.
BBC Wildlife December 2018
Inside this issue of BBC Wildlife:
- Antarctic majesty: Sue Flood braces polar conditions to reveal how emperor penguins raise young in the most remote places on Earth
- Monarch or menace? Find out why Scotland’s iconic mammal is dividing the UK
- Octonauts: The Cbeebies hit show inspiring a love of nature in young children
- Meet the Scientist: Primatologist Megan Petersdorf sheds light on the friendly kinda baboon
- Cave dwellers: Delve into the depths of Postojna Cave in search of olms & mysterious troglobites
PLUS! Free 2019 Calendar, a year of amazing wildlife images.