BBC Wildlife Magazine is the No.1 paid for wildlife magazine. It is a celebration of the natural world and aims to inspire readers with the sheer wonder and beauty of nature and help them understand and appreciate the truly amazing world around. Packed with fascinating and informative features written by experts and illustrated with award-winning photography, BBC Wildlife Magazine is essential reading for anyone with a passion for wildlife.
BBC Wildlife February 2019
Inside this issue of BBC Wildlife:
- Canada’s ‘ice bears’: We go fishing with the frosted grizzly bears of Yukon
- Animal obsession: Is listing wildlife an obsessive pastime or a boon to conservation?
- Close to the bone: Anatomical drawings illuminate the story of selective-breeding
- Elephant attack: Learn how to view creatures safely with the increase of unpredictable elephant behaviour
- Rome’s starlings: Have the city’s famous murmurations become a menace?
- Exclusive! Nature writing festival holiday