BBC Wildlife Magazine is the No.1 paid for wildlife magazine. It is a celebration of the natural world and aims to inspire readers with the sheer wonder and beauty of nature and help them understand and appreciate the truly amazing world around. Packed with fascinating and informative features written by experts and illustrated with award-winning photography, BBC Wildlife Magazine is essential reading for anyone with a passion for wildlife.
BBC Wildlife November 2018
Inside this issue of BBC Wildlife:
- Clever canines: Does the elusive & colourful wolf deserve its bad reputation?
- Haunting graveyards: Valuable habitats for wildlife
- Bats & light pollution: Conservationists question whether there is such thing as ‘bat-friendly’ lighting
- 2018 Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- Meet the Scientist: William Reid on climate change, deep seas & Antartica