In this very special tribute to all things Ducati, we’ve compiled the best from the archives of MCN, Bike, RiDE and Performance Bikes, and added new stories, fresh photographs and the best insight in the business. We ask which is the most beautiful Ducati ever, thrash the Panigale V4 around the TT course and travel back to 1993 and the launch of the legendary 916. We celebrate 25 years of Ducati’s naked Monster, go for a ride with boss Stefano Domenicali and find out why Ducati’s super-stylish Scrambler has sold so well. So, whether your passion is for Ducatis of the Seventies or its very latest and greatest new bikes, there’s something inside for you.
Best of Biking Series – Just Ride!
Inside This Issue Of Best Of Biking – Just Ride:
- Fix It – Must-Know Maintenance Tips For Every Rider.
- Go Further – How To Join Our Group And Clock Up The Miles.
- Hammond – “I Bought My First Bike AT 16 And Loved It”.
- Get Out There – 22 Brilliant UK Events Routes And Ride-Outs.
- Improve – Be A Better Biker With Our Riding Masterclasses.