Britain’s leading monthly biking magazine, Bike Mag celebrates the brilliance, difference and detail of all the bikes that matter. From road tests to expert advice on planning a trip to choosing a new bike, we’ll guide you through the process with award-winning writing and breathtaking photography.
Bike – January 2018
FREE with the latest issue of Bike is a biker’s guide to Wallonia – the Belgian Ardennes. Inside are great rides, amazing events and places to visit in Southern Belgium, along with over 1300km of brilliant routes!
Inside the Jan 2018 issue:
- 79 new bikes revealed
- All key models have tests and insights
- New Honda Gold Wing tested
- 2018 BMW R1200GS ridden to Italy
- Ducati V4: road grunt in a GP chassis
- Blown Kawasaki: Why dual-seat SX is the greatest H2
- Exclusives with new Triumph Tiger, Honda Africa Twin, KTM 790 Duke and Royal Enfield 650 twin
- Yamaha’s amazing 3-wheeler will be in main dealers next year
Plus much more!
Only 5 left in stock