Car Mechanics is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, covering vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum. It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics December 2019
Inside this issue of Car Mechanics:
- DIY Upkeep – BMW X5: Renewing autobox and diff fluids.
- Diagnose, separate & refit DSG Mechatronics control units.
- How DSG works – parts identified.
- Workshop – Rover KV6, timing belts swap.
- Key fob fixes – Recondition & save money.