Car Mechanics is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, covering vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum. It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics February 2019
Inside This Issue Of Car Mechanics:
- Refreshing Alloys – Colour Change Your Rims.
- Servicing Ford Galaxy 2.2 TDCi DIY Guide.
- Starter Toolkits – Which Product Offers The Best Value For Money.
- Mending Handbrakes – How To Service & Fix Common Disc/drum Problems.
- Diagnostics Nissan Micra K12 1.2 Inspection.