Car Mechanics is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, covering vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum. It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics January 2019
Inside This Issue Of Car Mechanics:
- Timing Belt Swap – Peugeot 1.6 Petrol.
- Examining & Renewing – Front End Auxiliary Drive Systems.
- Diagnostics – Hyundai Terracan 2.9 CRTD.
- WIN! – NOCO Battery Chargers & Jump Starters Worth More Than £470.
- Workshop – Range Rover Evoque – Step-By-Step Service Plan For The 2.2 Diesel.