Car Mechanics is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, covering vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum. It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics July 2019
In this issue of Car Mechanics:
- Budget Motoring – Avoid the pitfalls of buying sub £1000 Cars
- How car safety awards are rated
- Buying used toyota avensis
- Ford special – Focus 1.0 EcoBoost Diagnostics
- How to rustproof a floorplan