Car Mechanics is packed with essential advice on maintaining and repairing popular makes and models, covering vehicles from 3 years old to 30 years old, as well as looking at the whole motoring spectrum. It’s an invaluable motoring resource that appeals to both the DIY car enthusiast at home and the more experienced motor trade professional.
Car Mechanics: May 2018
In this issue:
- Overhauling driveshafts – dismantling and refitting safely, replacing perished gaiters, renewing inner and outer joints, essential propshaft repairs
- Refurbishing power steering pumps
- Clutch change, plus concentric slave cylinder on a Nissan Micra K12
- Engine out – diagnosing our failed diesel motor
- Vauxhall Astra J Diagnostics
- Cambelt renewal on our Fiesta 1.25
- Parts study – Hyundai coupe, finding top deals
- Buying Tips – Kia Sportage
- Workship – Audi Q5 3.0 TDI
- And much more!
Only 1 left in stock